Online Count help?

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hi,

I have a v18 Habbo old school Retro, and I have added this bar into the client.
2lu5amu.png

I'm wondering if it's possible to make it refresh every 60 seconds, so it'll show how many people are viewing the page. The code I have is

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
setTimeout(function() {
HabboCounter.init(600);
}, 20000);
var url = document.location.href;
document.write('<scr'+'ipt language="Javascript" type="text/javascript" src=" ' + url +'"></scr'+'ipt>');
</script>
Habbo(s) online

For some reason it's not refreshing I have no idea why. Please help me

Thanks,
Matthew

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Someone help me do this for r63 client please

I want the online count to be updated every 1 minute

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Was this problem solved ? if so please post how you fixed it because I was trying to do this before and someone else might need it for their online status on their page..

When I spent a few days trying to do this I ended up having a large amount of code for a small problem and gave up on it.. I used javascript to update a div box lol

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Aruthra you shouldn't of bumped my thread, you should of made your own thread about your problems.
Sorry for that.
Was this problem solved ? if so please post how you fixed it because I was trying to do this before and someone else might need it for their online status on their page..

When I spent a few days trying to do this I ended up having a large amount of code for a small problem and gave up on it.. I used javascript to update a div box lol
It would be appreciate-able if you could post the script for the online users bar in client and suggest where to add them. :D
I didn't find a solution yet... If someone helps me ill tell you guys :D
ive been lookin around and ive seen them around somewhere i;m on my phone so ill get home from college and help out.
Alright man. Please let me know when you're ready

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012

I lost all of my Blabbers Files due to I didn't pay my bills because I was too busy with school. If I still had the code I would post it here! Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread