FIFA One Inform & One MOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yo DevBesters, today on FIFA 15, I saved up 120k hoping to get benteke's inform but then i saw the totw and I basically needed that inform pique because I looked at his in-game stats and they were amazing. I brought him for 88k and then i got man of the match delph luckily though because there is like none on the market and this was the only phone that was on the market. I basically just instantly brought him due to the fact that I knew someone else could of brought him. I've played a couple of games with delph so far with my Aston Villa team and tbh his really good, better than I thought because he just dribbles everyones defence then just chips the keeper. I also played 4 games with my inform pique and he was quality, so much better than inform godin. His good at pacing, physical, defence etc, one of the best inform liga bbva defenders so far. Hopefully I need to save up 100k to get inform benteke but I hope his price drops low so I can get him at a cheap price.

c0urLMB.png
dXn1P9G.png

gPzTelr.png
PCUKUQB.png

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yo DevBesters, today on FIFA 15, I saved up 120k hoping to get benteke's inform but then i saw the totw and I basically needed that inform pique because I looked at his in-game stats and they were amazing. I brought him for 88k and then i got man of the match delph luckily though because there is like none on the market and this was the only phone that was on the market. I basically just instantly brought him due to the fact that I knew someone else could of brought him. I've played a couple of games with delph so far with my Aston Villa team and tbh his really good, better than I thought because he just dribbles everyones defence then just chips the keeper. I also played 4 games with my inform pique and he was quality, so much better than inform godin. His good at pacing, physical, defence etc, one of the best inform liga bbva defenders so far. Hopefully I need to save up 100k to get inform benteke but I hope his price drops low so I can get him at a cheap price.

c0urLMB.png
dXn1P9G.png

gPzTelr.png
PCUKUQB.png
I wouldn't recommend getting any of these Straight away. Save the Coins and wait a little till his price drops. 100% guaranteed they will drop within a month :p

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I wouldn't recommend getting any of these Straight away. Save the Coins and wait a little till his price drops. 100% guaranteed they will drop within a month :p
They will go up soon, people are even buying piques for 100k. No one can't even get motm delphs atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread