Movie Olympus Has Fallen - Official Trailer (HD)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Morgan Freeman... I'm watching this. Looks like a really great film. I'm really excited to watch this, I love movies like this.

Atleast there's a black president.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Morgan Freeman... I'm watching this. Looks like a really great film. I'm really excited to watch this, I love movies like this.

Atleast there's a black president.
The President is white in this movie. Morgan Freeman is the Speaker of the House, which of whom takes control when the President and VP are not available.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
The President is white in this movie. Morgan Freeman is the Speaker of the House, which of whom takes control when the President and VP are not available.
Ah, I thought he was the Vice-President, I guess I misunderstood then. Still awesome that Morgan Freeman is in this movie, he's a legend.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Just watched it today (not best quality, but still good).

One thing i didn't like, they didn't even try to show what could happen in real.

I mean seriously, the white house is under attack and you find no swat no special forces no nothing but the white house's forces going there to help ? They only show up when it's too late ? Felt also sorry for the president, just lost his wife then he gets kidnapped by koreans and the bad part is that he got betrayed by the people that he trusted so much! :/

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Just watched it today (not best quality, but still good).

One thing i didn't like, they didn't even show what could happen in real.

I mean seriously, the white house is under attack and you find no swat no special forces no nothing but the white house's forces going there to help ? They only show up when it's too late ? Felt also sorry for the president, just lost his wife then he gets kidnapped by koreans and the bad part is that he got betrayed by the people that he trusted so much! :/
Use spoiler tags, ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread