Oldskool Habbo (oldskoolhabbo.com)

Piccolo

Sep 13, 2023
Hello all!

I would like to introduce you to our project.

What is Oldskool Habbo?
Oldskool Habbo is a mix of all Habbo versions up to and including r63a. However, we have added a few modern features to the hotel. Including Background Toners and Stack Tiles. What makes Oldskool Habbo unique is that it is made in HTML5 (nitro). This means that you don't have to download anything to play the hotel.

What do I need to know when I am playing?
In Oldskool Habbo you receive 50 credits every day. However, if you have a login streak of 7+ days you will receive 100 credits every day. Habbo Club also plays a major role. There are HC exclusive rooms, clothes and furniture in Oldskool Habbo.

Every day at midnight, 3 new rares are added to the catalog. Sometimes there are also rare items for sale with pixels. You can also make your own trax. When your trax is ready you can save it. Then the trax you made will appear in the catalog and anyone can buy it.

Wired
A nice feature to mention is that Wired is functional in Oldskool Habbo!

Join our Discord Server

Many more updates are planned for the future! Below you will find a taste of Oldskool Habbo.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

gray

Zipto.net
Jun 1, 2023
Good luck with your project buddy, I look forward to seeing more with this. I checked out the website, brilliant old-school vibes. I recommend checking this out.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
God this is such a throwback to getting home from school and booting up the old Windows ME dinosaur to play Habbo all evening, love it.

Piccolo

Sep 13, 2023
Little update to share!

We added online count that updates without page refresh to the topbar. We also added a discord invite and full screen toggle next to it.

Hotel in full screen mode:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Fallen in love with this incredible project.
Your work never fails to amaze me, you've done an amazing job replicating the old skool Habbo client!

Piccolo

Sep 13, 2023
Game Update
Added the hotels most important information you need to know to the toolbar!
Click on the ? icon to open it.

Piccolo

Sep 13, 2023
Game Update
We have added a very often requester feature.. the floor plan editor! We kept it very limited/basic to maintain the old vibes!

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Habboween layout added to the website in general!

Noticed this when I signed on just now..

Also just noticed catalogue improvements, love all the hard work and dedication put into this fantastic hotel.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
The only thing i might suggest is having an actual popup window for the client like the old days too, not really a fan of the frame and everything around the client and all but honestly cant get enough of this hotel you've done an amazing job.

Piccolo

Sep 13, 2023
Game Update
We recently worked on a improved catalogue design.

Post automatically merged:

Habboween Event
It is time for our big Habboween 2023 event. Haunted House! Clear all 11 levels and help us find Harry back.

Every day a new level unlocks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread