oldHabbo.net

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
You must be registered for see images attach

oldHabbo | |

Announcement from Frank: oldHabbo is open and you can feel the love and care they put into oldHabbo as soon as you enter it.
Take a step back into the good old Habbo days, but with modern features.​

Mario and Yoshi are happy to open the doors of oldHabbo. It's been
a while (2013-ish) since their last retro hotel! Guess they are old now..
Let's find out if getting old also means; getting better at building a retro!

Thanks to the retro community oldHabbo was able to recreate the shockwave experience of Habbo with an awesome website.
With a solid base, oldHabbo came to live..

They changed some icons.. pixeled new images.. build new features.. added cool plugins.. gave me the keys of the front door!

Here are a few reasons (including screenshots) to start your (new) retro adventure at oldHabbo:
  • Rare values economy in client
  • Automated Custom Friday & Daily rares
  • Collection points for free credits
  • Catch Pokémon with pokeballs and at our monthly Pokémon Community Day
  • Monthly Wobble Squabble tournaments
  • Event levels with automated prizes
  • Much more..

Feel free to join oldHabbo's Discord server.

I hope to meet you soon!

With love,
Frank
oldHabbo's Hotel Manager

Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
A bit disappointed you decided to keep modern furniture as I find it throws off the old school vibes a lot, but otherwise yall have done an incredible job so far. Looking forward to seeing the future of this project!

Best of luck :)

React

Sep 17, 2023
A bit disappointed you decided to keep modern furniture as I find it throws off the old school vibes a lot, but otherwise yall have done an incredible job so far. Looking forward to seeing the future of this project!

Best of luck :)
I agree with this, I do like what you have done but I feel like there are certain aspects that you could've went about differently, no judgement though it's still good work, best of luck.

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
Thanks for the feedback above! We really appreciate getting feedback.

Some updates;

In oldHabbo every user will receive their own starting room as soon as they enter the Hotel. The colors you can receive are a surprise!

Each starting room has an HC Giftbox for a 14 days HC Trial. You'll automatically receive a free HC couch with it. As soon as you are a HC member you'll get a HC Gift every Monday 🧡

In our small Lido you can play oldskool Wobble Squabble! Use your keyboard to walk and push the other users in the water. Entering will cost 1 cr, but a win gives you 2. Keep a winning streak so you don't need to pay the fee every time.

Attachments

• IMG_20240902_181955.png
    IMG_20240902_181955.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20240902_181946.jpg
    IMG_20240902_181946.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 27

React

Sep 17, 2023
Thanks for the feedback above! We really appreciate getting feedback.

Some updates;

In oldHabbo every user will receive their own starting room as soon as they enter the Hotel. The colors you can receive are a surprise!

Each starting room has an HC Giftbox for a 14 days HC Trial. You'll automatically receive a free HC couch with it. As soon as you are a HC member you'll get a HC Gift every Monday 🧡

In our small Lido you can play oldskool Wobble Squabble! Use your keyboard to walk and push the other users in the water. Entering will cost 1 cr, but a win gives you 2. Keep a winning streak so you don't need to pay the fee every time.
Love the idea of this, I'll be on to check it out soon!

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Cool hotel. Just stopped in to check it out, pretty neat. One thing I noticed right away on the site is you need to fix your z-index values. It's minor, but your content covers dropdowns.

Edit: You guys put some serious effort into this. Looks awesome. Met Jacco for a few minutes, seems solid!

Last edited:

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
Cool hotel. Just stopped in to check it out, pretty neat. One thing I noticed right away on the site is you need to fix your z-index values. It's minor, but your content covers dropdowns.

Thanks for reminding me to fix this! <3
I had totally forget about it. Will be fixed asap.

jaccooldhabbo

Elite Donator
Aug 29, 2024

Thanks for noticing! Just fixed the issue :D

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
Recruitment update with our open spots:

Silver Hobba's
Are you passionate about helping people and be sure every single one of them has a great time? Do you love to help and welcome users, host events, think about new Hotel features, and can you be online on a regularly base? Then we are looking for you!

Habbo Creators
Are you passionate about building (event) rooms? Then the brand new Habbo Creators team needs you!

Users who are viewing this thread