Official DevBest Habbo Retro?

What do you think?

• This should happen!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I support this, but won't be a part of it.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I dislike this idea!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
In my opinion, I believe DevBest should launch a Habbo Retro server. This would be positive on the fundamental side and the community side.

Now, they are some negative things of launching a retro server. But the positive is what our minds should be set on.

What do you think?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I don't think that's going to happen (at all), specially that everyone is now trying to go legal after seeing what's going on with Sulake & Retros.

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
If Devbest DID launch a Habbo Retro, they'll get users instantly from the Devbest community and from alerts on the Devbest website. Although if they carried out this and GOT in trouble with Sulake FI, or any other Sulake located around the world then, bye bye Devbest! (But you could always ignore the letter they send...)

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
If Devbest DID launch a Habbo Retro, they'll get users instantly from the Devbest community and from alerts on the Devbest website. Although if they carried out this and GOT in trouble with Sulake FI, or any other Sulake located around the world then, bye bye Devbest! (But you could always ignore the letter they send...)

If you keep ignoring it, you'll get summoned to court, then good luck trying to get out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread