Nvidia Launches GTX TITAN Z Dual Graphics Card

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
GF_GTX_Titian_Z_top_2Height_DarkerPCI.png

Nvidia:

"GeForce GTX TITAN Z is a gaming monster, built to power the most extreme gaming rigs on the planet. With a massive 5760 cores and 12 GB of 7 Gbps GDDR5 memory, TITAN Z gives you truly amazing performance—easily making it the fastest graphics card we’ve ever made."

This Card just looks amazing! I sincerely can't wait to get my hands on one. ;)

(feel free to read more: )

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
Radeon-R9-WaterCooler-StandardAngle360w.jpg
T9his is better
You should have done some research before posting this. The Titan Z is 3 times the Price and twice the memory. The R9 cried when it heard that Z was coming to Rape it! Read more here:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
You should have done some research before posting this. The Titan Z is 3 times the Price and twice the memory. The R9 cried when it heard that Z was coming to Rape it! Read more here:
I ment to say That looks better :p I thought i did say that but just realised I didn't :p

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
yeah ok,
but with all GPUs the performance isn't twice as much just because there's two GPUs.
And even though they're combined, I still doubt it'll be better than two titan blacks in SLI, or not worth $700+ more.
the 295 isn't much better than two 290xs, and is $200 more than two 290xs.

Guess we have to wait for the benchmarks

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
yeah ok,
but with all GPUs the performance isn't twice as much just because there's two GPUs.
And even though they're combined, I still doubt it'll be better than two titan blacks in SLI, or not worth $700+ more.
the 295 isn't much better than two 290xs, and is $200 more than two 290xs.

Guess we have to wait for the benchmarks
Yeah i agree. I guess they just want have the best card to rub in AMD's face. I suppose they are going for more of a record than a practical design.

Users who are viewing this thread