Nurse Death

Cheetos

Jun 28, 2012
"A nurse at the hospital caring for the Duchess of Cambridge, who took a hoax call from DJs, is found dead at a London address."

What are your opinions on this?

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
I think it's not enough of a reason to kill herself, but I'm sure she probably had her own reasons as well.
I don't agree with all the hate the DJs are getting, however. I've seen so many people on my Facebook saying they deserve to be shot or go to Hell or that they should get the death penalty or whatever, but they didn't MEAN for this to happen. They didn't go out doing this prank in the hope that someone would end up dead, it was just a harmless little joke with extremely bad consequences. How do people think they feel already? I'm sure they're beating themselves up enough about it, never mind with everyone wanting them dead, too.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I think it's not enough of a reason to kill herself, but I'm sure she probably had her own reasons as well.
I don't agree with all the hate the DJs are getting, however. I've seen so many people on my Facebook saying they deserve to be shot or go to Hell or that they should get the death penalty or whatever, but they didn't MEAN for this to happen. They didn't go out doing this prank in the hope that someone would end up dead, it was just a harmless little joke with extremely bad consequences. How do people think they feel already? I'm sure they're beating themselves up enough about it, never mind with everyone wanting them dead, too.
Remember, This is not the first major bad prank they have caused.

They once called up a daughter and told her that her mum was on the floor bleeding out and her daughter got all distraught and called ambulances and everything who turned up at her mothers house and her mother had no clue what was going on!

They have to know their limits

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
Remember, This is not the first major bad prank they have caused.

They once called up a daughter and told her that her mum was on the floor bleeding out and her daughter got all distraught and called ambulances and everything who turned up at her mothers house and her mother had no clue what was going on!

They have to know their limits

I've only ever heard about this one, so I don't know about anything else they've done. I agree they do need to learn where to draw the line, but they don't deserve to be killed for this.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It was on Dutch television, and I agree with what the Dutch DJ's were saying, it is a master prank, it only ended diffrent then someone could expect. This isn't enough reason to kill yourself, so I guess there already was something wrong with her.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
It was on Dutch television, and I agree with what the Dutch DJ's were saying, it is a master prank, it only ended diffrent then someone could expect. This isn't enough reason to kill yourself, so I guess there already was something wrong with her.

I also heard that she was the nurse who answered then transferred the call, not the one who actually gave out details. Not sure if it's true or not.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I don't think that she was killed herself.

I think that as she was so careless she was set-up to be killed and it was all covered up, I really do doubt she killed herself.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
This is just like when princess Diana died and till this day there is much discussion on wether or not the queen sent someone to kill her because it was a 'disgrace' for the royal family that she left the Prince for an asian man or something.

I believe the queen sent someone to kill Diana ;)

Users who are viewing this thread