novichotel.com cms Illumina CMS edit.

plugin

Jun 13, 2010
So I'm leaving retros for a bit and thought i'd release my cms. I fixed all the exploits in it so there shouldn't be any exploits. Filtered all the things users input and also used prepare statements for some querys since it's mysqli.

i'll explain some of the functions..

Poll System

You can create polls for news articles on the housekeeping page, for competitions etc.. once you created the poll you just copy the Poll ID and enter it in when you are creating a news article. You can view poll submissions and toggle opening and closing the poll on the Poll submissions page in housekeeping. Pretty neat for ROTW submissions?

Help System

Create a help ticket via website, shows on the /me page, staff get alerts and reply via housekeeping.

Changed by aotm column in site_config.sql

Vault

Automatically changed when someone guesses it, captcha required if the user has won already.

Point Shop

Points are the websites currency, used for VIP etc, add points in housekeeping.

There is also a form that is like 70% complete, to enable it just edit me.php and allow the form template to show..

Screenshots:

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

10.PNG

11.PNG

12.PNG

13.PNG

14.PNG

15.PNG

16.PNG

17.PNG

18.PNG

19.PNG

20.PNG

21.PNG

22.PNG

23.PNG

24.PNG

25.PNG

26.PNG

27.PNG

28.PNG

29.PNG

DOWNLOAD

This is the FULL database as there has been too much database work to get all the querys for you. Works with bcstorm and firewind or whatever everyone uses now. If you have another database then just take stuff from this full database until the CMS stops giving errors. I will NOT be providing support so please don't pm me or post support in here..

Credits

Lasuni
Me for doing all the PHP coding and creating it basically.
Jonty for the base
Habbo?
and whoever else.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Screenshots are broke, Illuminia CMS has exploits I had it for awhile we got hacked.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't run a hotel anymore (Ironically) I just quit echo so I don't use nothing, but we used Phoenix 3.11 + some swfs we found and edited

Users who are viewing this thread