Nova EMU not saving room items

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
Nova Emulator is not saving furni placed in rooms. I place the furni, restart the emu by doing shutdown on it. Reopen it and the furni is gone. I have this error.

Code:
Error in query:
REPLACE INTO items_rooms (item_id,room_id,x,y,n,user_id) VALUES (113,1,5,01000022888184,0,0,1),(112,1,4,01000022888184,0,0,1)
DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery() in e:\Users\Maarten Vink\Desktop\Source\Nova_RELEASE63-201312191142-127854526\Database Manager R103\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:line 216
Had a few tries to fix it but can't seem todo it.

flyest

Doctor
Mar 3, 2013
Nova Emulator is not saving furni placed in rooms. I place the furni, restart the emu by doing shutdown on it. Reopen it and the furni is gone. I have this error.

Code:
Error in query:
REPLACE INTO items_rooms (item_id,room_id,x,y,n,user_id) VALUES (113,1,5,01000022888184,0,0,1),(112,1,4,01000022888184,0,0,1)
DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at DONGSql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery() in e:\Users\Maarten Vink\Desktop\Source\Nova_RELEASE63-201312191142-127854526\Database Manager R103\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:line 216
Had a few tries to fix it but can't seem todo it.
Do you use the database provided in the same release?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Just decided to set this up since I was bored, didn't get an item issue, but I got the trade issue. The packet appears to be wrong.
  • CTRL + F to find "internal const int AcceptTradingMessageEvent = 3742; // done"
  • Replace it with "internal const int AcceptTradingMessageEvent = 3284; // done"
Debug and it should work.

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
Just decided to set this up since I was bored, didn't get an item issue, but I got the trade issue. The packet appears to be wrong.
  • CTRL + F to find "internal const int AcceptTradingMessageEvent = 3742; // done"
  • Replace it with "internal const int AcceptTradingMessageEvent = 3284; // done"
Debug and it should work.
Heya, Have already done this. Still stuck on confirming (Both users press confirm on trade and its stuck saying "waiting for other use to accept" with buttons greyed out) Would appreciate if you could look into this further for me? Not sure if @Kool is getting the same issue or if it's just me.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Heya, Have already done this. Still stuck on confirming (Both users press confirm on trade and its stuck saying "waiting for other use to accept" with buttons greyed out) Would appreciate if you could look into this further for me? Not sure if @Kool is getting the same issue or if it's just me.

Weird, and the console definitely shows the correct packet when you both hit accept? Other than thast, I'll have to help later, setting off to work in 30 minutes.

flyest

Doctor
Mar 3, 2013
I haven't tested it. Kind of messed the whole emulator up when I added a new table to the database. I didn't figure it out before just now. lel

Edit: It did nothing for me. @Diddy8000, mind telling me how you got to the point where you're able to trade?

Last edited:

Diddy8000

Aug 22, 2011
I haven't tested it. Kind of messed the whole emulator up when I added a new table to the database. I didn't figure it out before just now. lel

Edit: It did nothing for me. @Diddy8000, mind telling me how you got to the point where you're able to trade?
I would Love to but a rival forum member got it to that point for me and I have no idea what he did. If @Sledmore can get trading sorted I will release the emulator with trading fixed if sledmore doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread