Not able to change my username.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
So my name was recently changed by Rastalulz and the reason was because I changed my name to Rasturlelz which is not that bad actually. But he also claimed I was pretending to be him which is not true either I've tried contacting the Super Moderators they wheren't able to help me with this and so I've just waited my time for being able to change username.

I actually found it childish that he changed it to Gayboi12 it's not the way you treat your members you could change it to something more appropiate other than that. But that's just my thought if he wants to mess up than he should carry on giving people such stupid names just because they are inappropiate. ( You can filter usenames again ).

Anyway I'm not going to argue about it but he should filter such words than if he doesn't want people to change name to that it's pretty common. But again not going to argue it's Rasta's forum so it's his decision whether he's going to do something with it or not/

So I've waited these 5 days untill I could change my username. Yesterday I was finally able to change my username andit said that I had to try it again in 0 days. I was like well that could be so because I had this before you just need to wait a Day and today I tried it again and now it's still not working. I would like to get my name changed to iDance but I'm not able to so it would be appreciated if someone's able to help me out.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I know that's why I wasn't going to now go on-topic again because we're talking about the not being able to change username even after 2 days.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Your Best bet is to ask one of the Super Moderators to ask Josh to change your name. Over the shoutbox he said he forgot to change your name i think, and i guess he forgot. Just for the sake of tagging
@Gustavo Fring

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I'm still banned from the shoutbox so I'm not able to ask anyone to change it for me. Would be nice if I was going to be unbanned again I've been banned for so long now so I'm just gonna try it again now.

Still not able to change my username. Well that sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I totally understand that but this wasn't a mature choice either and now I'm not able to change my name. Maybe you can change it to something appropiate again.

I would also like to apologize for changing my name to Rasterlelz then.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I totally understand that but this wasn't a mature choice either and now I'm not able to change my name. Maybe you can change it to something appropiate again.

I would also like to apologize for changing my name to Rasterlelz then.
Sure, give me a name you'd like it to be changed to.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Hmm can you change it to FlyingDutchMan.

Also can you unban me from the shoutbox, I've been banned for a week now just wondering man.

Users who are viewing this thread