North Korea v. USA

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

I think the creation date of the thread and state of affairs back then answer your question.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I just want to give a big shout out to my boys Clinton, Bush and Obama that stood by for 25 years while North Korea developed nuclear weapons capable of reaching anywhere in the United States and Australia. We really appreciate that shit.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I just want to give a big shout out to my boys Clinton, Bush and Obama that stood by for 25 years while North Korea developed nuclear weapons capable of reaching anywhere in the United States and Australia. We really appreciate that shit.
Except they can't reach anywhere in the US. And who cares about Australia?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
As this thread is in the debate section, try to keep your replies semi-serious (I know it's hard).

Anyways, even if the North Koreans had the ability to strike mainland USA they would never do it, a first strike by the Koreans would isolate them from china and it would be one hell of a way to commit suicide

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
As this thread is in the debate section, try to keep your replies semi-serious (I know it's hard).

Anyways, even if the North Koreans had the ability to strike mainland USA they would never do it, a first strike by the Koreans would isolate them from china and it would be one hell of a way to commit suicide
I see them trying to do it eventually. When they're so crippled due to sanctions they can't do anything besides start a war or just simply give up. If they shoot it, they'll shoot it out the air overseas and invade North Korea and China and Russia won't help them.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Kim jong university is using the nukes as a deterrent - if the U.S hits NK, they'll also wipe out a sizable portion of South Korea and if NK hit the U.S the U.S will hit them into another universe

So it's like equilibrium but with nukes

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Taking into consideration how the world has advanced, the internet, soviet hand me downs and Pakistani support, it would be ignorant to say that the north doesn't already have the capability to strike long distance, given the recent tests and they also have a considerably large amount of people that are pretty smart. they have gotten this far since 2006, that is the nuclear capability, they have had plenty of missiles from other countries like the soviet union to learn off.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Don't forget the back of your dollar bill, it's always relevant

I voted for trump, but i fear the game stays the same and only the players change.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Don't forget the back of your dollar bill, it's always relevant

I voted for trump, but i fear the game stays the same and only the players change.
Global peace is about as possible as making people with two different opinions of something agree on one topic.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Donald Trump is a Peace Breaker not a Peace Maker
He talks shit, thats about it, it would take alot of guts to give the green light on a war like that, at the moment he is just trying to intimidate.

When he does give the green light, then he will be a legend.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
He talks shit, thats about it, it would take alot of guts to give the green light on a war like that, at the moment he is just trying to intimidate.

When he does give the green light, then he will be a legend.

He hasn't talked shit lol, he's doing everything he's promised. He's arguably one of the best US presidents in this regard that he promised to do x in his rallies, and he has.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
He hasn't talked shit lol, he's doing everything he's promised. He's arguably one of the best US presidents in this regard that he promised to do x in his rallies, and he has.
He flex's the military muscle, but actually doesn't really do anything? Over a year of being president, all he has done is criticise obama for the strategic patience, that tells us he has the balls to use military force, has he? will he? I believe he is one of the best presidents that the US has ever had, but thats not because he is special for any reason, he is just open minded. Doesn't have any real political background, comparable to Reagan, however still doesn't excuse the fact he is doing everything he can to avoid a confrontation. While at the same time instigating one from a far?

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
He flex's the military muscle, but actually doesn't really do anything? Over a year of being president, all he has done is criticise obama for the strategic patience

You're wrong.

Doesn't have any real political background, comparable to Reagan, however still doesn't excuse the fact he is doing everything he can to avoid a confrontation. While at the same time instigating one from a far?

President Trump is proof you don't need a political background to become president :p

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
You're wrong.

President Trump is proof you don't need a political background to become president :p
All that is irrelevent to this topic, I am speaking about the north korean topic, not having a political background is preferable imo, never said that was a bad thing

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
He flex's the military muscle, but actually doesn't really do anything? Over a year of being president, all he has done is criticise obama for the strategic patience, that tells us he has the balls to use military force, has he? will he? I believe he is one of the best presidents that the US has ever had, but thats not because he is special for any reason, he is just open minded. Doesn't have any real political background, comparable to Reagan, however still doesn't excuse the fact he is doing everything he can to avoid a confrontation. While at the same time instigating one from a far?
Well i'd say he does much more than flex, within the first two months of president he sent out 50 tomahawks to syria's airbase to celebrate the new administration, lol.
(not really, it was about that chemical weapon shit, but we know that's all a joke) (whitehelms are good btw LUL /sarcasm)

Nah but, I think trump was genuine in his effort to restore purity to the US's political scene, but do you think this wasn't planned at all?
Hillary the crook versus Donald the patriot, but bigot to sjws? it's the perfect recipe for the next war, read even Albert Pike agrees.

image.png

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Shadow Government' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4"

The dollar bill, man.​

Last edited:

CardboardMan

purple
Nov 22, 2017
Well i'd say he does much more than flex, within the first two months of president he sent out 50 tomahawks to syria's airbase to celebrate the new administration, lol.
(not really, it was about that chemical weapon shit, but we know that's all a joke) (whitehelms are good btw LUL /sarcasm)

Nah but, I think trump was genuine in his effort to restore purity to the US's political scene, but do you think this wasn't planned at all?
Hillary the crook versus Donald the patriot, but bigot to sjws? it's the perfect recipe for the next war, read even Albert Pike agrees.

image.png

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Shadow Government' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4"

The dollar bill, man.​
What are you even saying?

Users who are viewing this thread