[Noob Friendly Tutorial] How To Upload & Work Room Backgrounds

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, i saw someone was struggling with their room ads and i thought i'd make a tutorial!

step 1 -
so select what image you want you can find alot of them on google images by searching "habbo room ads" or click

step 2 -
what you can do is put them on imgur and use the link but some hotel's don't work with that

step 3 -
personally what i do is make a folder in the wwwroot folder called room_backgrounds or backgrounds or roombg or whatever you want!
dWrPlCD.png

step 4 -
ALWAYS make sure your files for your room backgrounds are PNG or they will NOT work!

step 5 -
paste in your ad into your room_backgrounds folder

step 6 -
now you want to buy the room background, make sure your account is a specific rank to save the room ad, for plus i think it's rank 8 and over
make sure it's the green "Room Background" one
RlGztmS.png

step 7 -
place the advert and type in the URL,in the imageUrl type in /room_backgrounds/ (OR WHATEVER YOU'VE NAMED YOUR ROOM BACKGROUNDS FOLDER)
so do /room_backgrounds/NAMEOFTHEPICYOUVESAVEDITAS then .png at the end

TIP - ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE OFFSETZ IS AT 8700 TO COME OVER THE FLOORPLAN
then click save
Gqn6Ugs.png

step 8 -
you'll have to fiddle with the offsets to get it in place to your room then you're done!

if anyone needs any help you can add me and message me on Discord (Bran#5754) or comment on the thread!

Axemp

May 16, 2022
Hello my Room Background don't work like this, i don't have this options, check it there:
How can i fix it?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hello my Room Background don't work like this, i don't have this options, check it there:
How can i fix it?
i'm not sure how they work in nitro, sorry :(

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
How can i fix it?
You have to set permissions in the database so you're able to edit them.

Users who are viewing this thread