Flash Noize Hotel |Stable|24/7|Coded CMS|No Lag|Protected|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Link -
Introduction -
Noize Hotel opened a few days ago, so it's pretty new. The current owners are Owen (Me), Vybz (Jordan) and our amazing tech (Joshie). We're slowly growing our community and having anyone that joins to help us out. We've hit our first millstone at 10 users, not much. But any new hotel has to start somewhere. Our tech has coded an amazing RevCMS for us to run on. We still have many things to fix and we're always working on new things everyday to improve the hotel.
About the Community -
Here at Noize Hotel we do not tolerate bullying, we keep a sharp eye on all our users of the community, since we're small it's not a big hassle, but when we do grow bigger it may take a lot more work, which we're completely fine with it. Every change we make to the hotel, we speak to our users first. Like, if we were able to think of adding a bit more customs, we would ask the users what customs they want added to the hotel. Our community right now seem very dedicated to the hotel and we hope to keep it that way. To keep them happy and enjoy playing Noize Hotel as much as possible.
About Staff Hiring -
Any role that is available, is a earnable role. We ignore anyone that asks/begs for a role. We have a millstone at 15 - 20 users to hold up some interviews for trial Moderator. You must be active on the hotel, friendly and know the abilities and responsibilities of being a staff member.
V.I.P -
It costs $5 ; You get the ability to use the pull and spull command. ; There is a special V.I.P catalog that you get with it. ; You also get a nice V.I.P badge too. ; You get an additional 40k credits and 80k pixels with it too.
Features -
- 25k is your starting credits and you also start with 25k pixels too.
- We try to release rares VIA events as much as possible, but we'll probably be setting millstones for those too, we don't want to release a lot with low users.
- We have a nice coded custom CMS by our amazing tech.
- Hotel is running stable and there's no lag.
- New customs added soon.
- 100% Uptime (24/7)
- We have setup a proxy to prevent any security hazards.
Screenies -
Ignore the text on the first screenshot, we were testing some new fonts out, lol.
206bdd5936.png

968653bd55.png

b1cb7b37ba.png

235c4a1118.png

70359fcaf2.png

2cb970208d.png

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Good luck, Also you might wanna change the staff page.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
We're sorting out the staff list, as we speak, to be honest.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
We're supporting out the staff list, as we speak, to be honest.
Supporting out, do you mean sorting out?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Index : I like how your index is responsive but your logo could do some work.
2) Me Page : It is alright and simple but in my opinion the credits shouldnt be there. Probably add a 3rd column with quick stats?
3) May rethink about your choosing of staff btw
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck with your hotel.

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Index : I like how your index is responsive but your logo could do some work.
2) Me Page : It is alright and simple but in my opinion the credits shouldnt be there. Probably add a 3rd column with quick stats?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just an unedited BoostCMS.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Oops, my bad. I was on a tablet, it probably autocorrected or something, lol.
Yeah, the logo is easy to fix, but we're mostly focusing on the important stuff right now.
The credits selection just helps the users a little bit, I think it's a nice addition to the me page. But thank you for the suggestion of adding quick stats, we'll work on that.
We didn't add that, we're removing all that text and writing out our own. The CMS isn't fully coded yet, so that was there when we got it.

It's just an unedited BoostCMS.
Technically, no. But, you could be right. I'm not really up to date what the actual owner/tech is using, at the moment.
I just handle hiring and the community, lol.

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
Oops, my bad. I was on a tablet, it probably autocorrected or something, lol.
Yeah, the logo is easy to fix, but we're mostly focusing on the important stuff right now.
The credits selection just helps the users a little bit, I think it's a nice addition to the me page. But thank you for the suggestion of adding quick stats, we'll work on that.
We didn't add that, we're removing all that text and writing out our own. The CMS isn't fully coded yet, so that was there when we got it.

Technically, no. But, you could be right. I'm not really up to date what the actual owner/tech is using, at the moment.
I just handle hiring and the community, lol.
Well, it is, because the Boost splash page is there. You can't say technically no, because it is.
I would printscreen it, but your hotel is down O-O

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Well, it is, because the Boost splash page is there. You can't say technically no, because it is.
I would printscreen it, but your hotel is down O-O
That's your opinion.
The hotel is down because, it's updating, we're changing a lot of stuff to it and updating it to the latest versions of whatever that may be.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
The pictures are out of date, we have updated to a better version, it's now closer to how Habbo is nowadays, I will fix up the thread when we're finished updating and fixing bugs for the hotel.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
You were using it.. I was talking to Kirk on skype yesterday, fuckface.
Don't be so rude and no we weren't. Show some respect to people over the forum, please and thank you. I didn't call you any names, so please show the same respect to me.

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
Don't be so rude and no we weren't. Show some respect to people over the forum, please and thank you. I didn't call you any names, so please show the same respect to me.
I show no respect to liars, fuckface. Yes you where.... Ask kirk >.>

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I show no respect to liars, fuckface. Yes you where.... Ask kirk >.>
Liars? I even posted above, I only deal with the community and hiring. I just trust what I hear from my friend, who is the owner, which is Jordan. Kirk merged with us, I don't trust him, completely. Once again, I ask you nicely to stop being so rude to me, since I haven't done anything wrong, unlike you.

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
Liars? I even posted above, I only deal with the community and hiring. I just trust what I hear from my friend, who is the owner, which is Jordan. Kirk merged with us, I don't trust him, completely. Once again, I ask you nicely to stop being so rude to me, since I haven't done anything wrong, unlike you.
You lied.

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

good luck with your hotel, I think you'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread