No housekeeping?

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Noone seems to have housekeeping, I don't know why. I added 2 new ranks and noone seems to have housekeeping. I'll give a cookie to the one who helps me fix this! :D

-loveya

Aaron11

Aug 27, 2011
Sab, In the rank table in the database have you added these new ranks to have the permission of viewing the housekeeping and if so it could be the housekeeping tab problem. If it is in the housekeeping tab then you need to change the ranks aloud to view it.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Sab, In the rank table in the database have you added these new ranks to have the permission of viewing the housekeeping and if so it could be the housekeeping tab problem. If it is in the housekeeping tab then you need to change the ranks aloud to view it.
Yes I added permissions. If it was permissions, lower ranks can see it. But the thing is noone can. (staff)

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
What do you mean, Sorry I'm baffed.
Okay, I added 2 new ranks. Event manager and a Owner rank. I added their permissions.

Permissions isn't the problem cause I only changed those 2 ranks. Other then those 2 ranks the other staff should be able to see the housekeeping.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Okay, I added 2 new ranks. Event manager and a Owner rank. I added their permissions.

Permissions isn't the problem cause I only changed those 2 ranks. Other then those 2 ranks the other staff should be able to see the housekeeping.
Go to /ase if Rev
go to /hk or /allseeingeye if Uber
go to /admin if Swift i think
If tat dont work I had same problem before when adding ranks :p

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Go to /ase if Rev
go to /hk or /allseeingeye if Uber
go to /admin if Swift i think
If tat dont work I had same problem before when adding ranks :p
What do I do when I get there lol.. 
I got the housekeeping to work. I cant sign in though?

20u2y43.png

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
What do I do when I get there lol.. 
I got the housekeeping to work. I cant sign in though?

20u2y43.png
Not exactly sure as I kind of quit owning retros so I cant do much as in personal experience from there..But ermm I say edit the login file and set where it says you need to be rank >5 or something set it to 3. :p

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Go to app -> open class.templates.php​
Search for:​
PHP:
if($this->params['rank'] >= 1000)
Change it to:​
PHP:
if($this->params['rank'] >= 3)
Cookie plz.​

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I rebooted my pc, I will see if it works.

I'm using PulseCMS. 
Still not working.
Never heard of Pulsecms so it must suck dick. I say turn to Revolutioncms (Rev) or Ubercms (Uber) or Frostcms (Frost)
All work for IIS and Xampp with no errors. (Rev=1.7.7) (Frost=1.7.7)

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Never heard of Pulsecms so it must suck dick. I say turn to Revolutioncms (Rev) or Ubercms (Uber) or Frostcms (Frost)
All work for IIS and Xampp with no errors. (Rev=1.7.7) (Frost=1.7.7)
Pulse is pretty rare, It's a very nice and neat CMS. It always worked for me.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
See for yourself:  
Does anything have to do with this? I found it in the HK file. It's the Login.php.

Now I know what pulse it...Only the theme of it is nice everything else sucks dick including the shitty coding :)

Users who are viewing this thread