Video No Gays Allowed.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I personally have nothing against gay people, and this video is just stupid but funny, but what made me laugh was the description.

'Four plates were harmed during the making of this video.'.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I was always told that Americans are lazy fuckers because they all drive with an Automatic transmission... Doesn't make it right nor true just because I have common sense.
I don't understand how you can equate a generalization of a whole country to the fact that being attracted to the same sex implies some sort of mental illness, seeing that the humans are supposed to be attracted to the opposite sex as that is how we procreate and thrive.

Aiwa

Forum Lesbian
Jan 6, 2011
I don't understand how you can equate a generalization of a whole country to the fact that being attracted to the same sex implies some sort of mental illness, seeing that the humans are supposed to be attracted to the opposite sex as that is how we procreate and thrive.

Not all man + woman relationships want/can to procreate. Does that mean they should not be allowed to get married since they wouldn't be "thriving"...

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Not all man + woman relationships want/can to procreate. Does that mean they should not be allowed to get married since they wouldn't be "thriving"...
What does marriage have to do with those who are attracted to the same sex? I could careless who marries who.

My argument is that being attracted to the same sex is a mental disorder, as it is something that should not happen. I'm not making argument as to whether you decide to be gay or not, I'm simply stating that there is a mental disorder, or "sickness" if you want to use the proper term.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Yes I agree. I think marriage is between a man and a women. My family doesn't like me for being against gay marriage. :(

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I personally have nothing against gay people, and this video is just stupid but funny, but what made me laugh was the description.

'Four plates were harmed during the making of this video.'.
Yeah I agree with this. The face of the girl on the end, she was like 'wtf?'.

The bible says it's okay for farmers to sell their daughters to be slaves... You really want to follow everything that book says?
There are multiple versions of 'the book'. Also, maybe 1990 is a muslim or a jew, why do you automaticly think he reads the bible?
You don't have to be a genius to know how nature works.
Pls make my biology exam.

I was always told that Americans are lazy fuckers because they all drive with an Automatic transmission... Doesn't make it right nor true just because I have common sense.
Actually you're right, so thats a wrong example.

Aiwa

Forum Lesbian
Jan 6, 2011
There are multiple versions of 'the book'. Also, maybe 1990 is a muslim or a jew, why do you automaticly think he reads the bible?

Because I know that he is not a Muslim nor a Jew.

I lol'd

did you even do research yourself

Funnily enough - yes, I did.

Users who are viewing this thread