No avatar on Hotel View

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Hey DevBest.

I've got another issue now :D

The avatar on the hotel view appears holo, then when you go into a room the figure loads correctly, and when you head back to hotel view then the avatar updates and the figure loads properly?

Strange :S

The background images are properly linked, and variables are setup correctly.

If anyone has any idea where abouts in the source this issue lies then please let me know.

Thanks.

WockoLad

Dec 24, 2014
nw26Nom.png
So this is before you enter a room

myiOUrv.png

ZElN00P.png
Back on hotel view?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
CTRL + SHIFT + J on the hotel view. My guess is you have a packet not being called until a user enters a room, or because you just updated packets, you have the wrong packet ID for the packet that controls users looks upon entering the hotel view. I believe there is a method you can call, to force the looks to update on hotel view but I am not sure what it is.

WockoLad

Dec 24, 2014
CTRL + SHIFT + J on the hotel view. My guess is you have a packet not being called until a user enters a room, or because you just updated packets, you have the wrong packet ID for the packet that controls users looks upon entering the hotel view. I believe there is a method you can call, to force the looks to update on hotel view but I am not sure what it is.
It did it before I even updated the packets

Hobbez

May 29, 2018
I'm having the same issue.... Any idea? I've already revised the packets and I've even changed the release&swf, so I think it has to do with other parts of the emulator. By the way, I guess you're using plus emu 2nd release? (Just as me)

WockoLad

Dec 24, 2014
I'm having the same issue.... Any idea? I've already revised the packets and I've even changed the release&swf, so I think it has to do with other parts of the emulator. By the way, I guess you're using plus emu 2nd release? (Just as me)
Yeah. I wanted to make my own edit but it's just this avatar bug now. I think it's something to do with the hall of fame personally.

Users who are viewing this thread