Nitro React Edit - Shockwave Theme

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
Hey All,

I've kind of run dry on this project as other real world projects have taken over. My intention was to get it fully there with shockwave before releasing but I'm not sure if that will ever happen. As far as I'm aware I just need to code room-o-matic but most other looks/styles are complete. I'm in no way shape or form a front end coder, some of this code may look butchered and if it does, I apologise!

Setup instructions are the same as NitroReact but the details are in the README file.

Live view of the client can be seen on

Download Link:

Report Bugs and Feature requests to the Habbo Reunion Discord:
Please don't add me personally on discord, i run a full time job and this can be a big distraction. Post any bugs, feature updates or just a hello in the HabboReunion discord and i'll respond to it as soon as I can.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Known Bugs/Issues:

Last edited:

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
Please do not add me on discord asking for help; if you get stuck try practice with Nitro itself and ask in the forums. This does require a level of development knowledge to get the client going.

Asarr

Dec 9, 2022
Honestly, I thank you for sharing this and I will probably download it to install it on my Habbo server. Thanks to you.

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
Hello,

Ever heard before that pets don't work using this UI? Just need to know if it's the UI or something else.

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
Hello,

Ever heard before that pets don't work using this UI? Just need to know if it's the UI or something else.
Pets are working fine on my hotel so i imagine that’s a local issue. I also noticed you added a camera button….double click a camera item 😜

Elissa

Elite Donator
Aug 3, 2024
If you click on someone else pet :(

Attachments

• image-1.png
    image-1.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
Main post updated with the below.

Just an FYI regarding bug fixes, I work full time and run a hobby farm, I don't get much time to myself. I'll put some time aside shortly to get bug fixes underway.

Please don't add me personally on discord, i run a full time job and this can be a big distraction. Post any bugs, feature updates or just a hello in the HabboReunion discord and i'll respond to it as soon as I can.

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Main post updated with the below.

Just an FYI regarding bug fixes, I work full time and run a hobby farm, I don't get much time to myself. I'll put some time aside shortly to get bug fixes underway.

Pics of farm please! :D

Verbid

Nov 18, 2023
Pics of farm please! :D
Say hello to nigel and his bi***es
Post automatically merged:

Bug Fix
  1. You can now click on pets you don't own without crashing.
Updates
  1. New Krews Git link which will be maintained directly by me.
Post automatically merged:

Bug Fix (27/08/24):
  • Room thumbnail camera now works as intended.

Attachments

• IMG_9120.jpeg
    IMG_9120.jpeg
    854 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread