[Nitro] Conversions Fail to Place

WhiteTuxGroom

Nov 22, 2021
Update: I used a older version of the Nitro Converter from August, going back on the Git and reconverted. About 50% of custom furni is now placing. But there is still quite a bit still doing the same issue. Once I figure something out I will update.

2nd Update: I was able to get all furnis working in the Nitro Client. I'm NOT sure if there is a bug going on with the latest revision of the Nitro Converter (looks as if it was revised 5 days ago) but utilizing older versions of the Nitro Converter found on the Git solved my issue.

My only issue that remains if the catalogue names still do not reflect the public names. If anyone knows a fix for that, it'd be appreciated. :)

Hey all. I hate asking for assistance on something that I might just be overlooking, but my brain is officially fried and I'm scratching my head at this point.
I converted around 135 files from SWF -> Nitro. All are now in my database as usual (catalogue_items & items_base) and within my nitro furniture file.

All of the furni previews show up fine in the catalogue, all of the furni is purchasable, but none of the custom items are able to be placed in any room, in fact, when attempting to place said
item into a room, there is also no opaque preview of the item either before it's placed, just an icon

Something else I noticed is that when the furni is in the catalogue, it only shows the "catalogue_name" ie. "vwave_r21_lambo", instead of the public name.
Once the furni is purchased and in the inventory, it has the Public name (from FurnitureData.json).

From what I can see it seems to be potentially a .nitro issue.
I already asked on the Discord, couldn't get much assistance, nor could find this exact issue anywhere else. I was hoping some of the great minds here at DevBest might know what issue I'm running into and could lend a hand, and hopefully this thread can help someone else in the future. Note: I ran the converter around 3 times, using different settings, trying to see if maybe it was a config issue.
I downloaded the latest version of the converter as well. I was potentially thinking I could be using made a incompatible node version, but V16 seems to be fine.

Thank you so much in advanced, :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread