Recruiting NGH Wants You! - HabboX (Trial Moderators)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
lMBAFCF.png
NextGenHabbo.com is seeking Trial Moderators to help us moderate our growing community! While you moderate and entertain our guests, it'll allow us to concentrate on bigger and better features for our users! Especially with our upcoming V2 Website launching later this month! This'll be a great gateway for you to join our amazing staff team, and rise above the ranks!

Your Role:
You will moderate the hotel, using your powers to help out users, or forward more important things to Moderators and Senior Staff Members. You will use our up-coming HobbaNET to moderate the hotel from anywhere, whether your account is online or offline, even from your mobile phone.
(Please note, that all accounts in v2 that have staff powers will require you to use Google Auth to login, as an extra security measure.)

Requirements:
You must be at least 16 years of age
You must speak English, but other languages are extras we appreciate!
You must be able to be online for at least 10 hours a week
You must not work for any other retros

Previous experience is not required, but is preferred.

PM Me if you're interested!
Cheers,
John

Moon

If life is a Bitch, Fuck it |
Dec 25, 2017
NextGenHabbo, is by far the most advanced Habbo Retro out they're would 100% recommend attempting to get this staff position

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Can i not have people like @Greg applying for this job. I want people that are actually patient. Thanks. I don't want people who use 'fuckboy' as a common word.

K2y4V68.png

c4nJFpd.png

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
@HarmonicRain welcome to the internet. ;)
What part of the internet are we talking about? The fact kids like Greg flip out over silly online stuff and how busy peoples schedules are or the fact that kids still use the word "fuckboy" as an insult online? :confused:

OT:
I have PM'd you John. Get back to me whenever you have the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread