Flash NextGenHabbo.com ☆ R63B ☆ 24/7 ☆ Nice CMS ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013

Hey everyone!
I'm Lewis! Owner of NextGenHabbo along with John!

Introduction
NextGenHabbo
is a Habbo Retro running on a Dedicated Server and running on RevCMS and PlusEmulator, It's Owned & Managed by Me and John.
The old NGH peaked at 300-400 users online, per day! We hope we can get this NGH to the same level as it previously was.

Economy
When registering on NextGenHabbo, you'll recieve 10,000 coins and 5000 pixels whilst receiving 450 coins and 450 pixels every 15 minutes. Each week 3 rares will be put into the Limited Edition page in the catalog which sells a small amount of rares for x coins and x pixels. Also We have added special rares for special VIP Members, And We add alot of customs and update catalogue on daily basis!

VIP
VIP will be available with a one-off subscription fee, this will mean you gain access to features in-game that non-VIPs wont have. The subscriptions helps us to keep on track with the server payments to ensure we always stay online.VIP Ranks get amazing catalogue along side cool features like Push/Pull/Mimic/follow etc.

What makes us NextGenHabbo?

We have, a nice, yet small community (50+ users daily!) at the moment which is welcoming to all of the users who enter NextGenHabbo, whether it be coming back or their first time, we accept them all!

Some of the features are;

Latest Furni / Updated Catalogue
Plus Emulator
Our own RevCMS edit
Well-managed hotel.
Limited lag.
Working Tags

NextGenHabbo is one of the most professional retro, You'll love to join us and stick with us! So Why not come online?!

ScreenShots :
Catalogue
3x3z.png

Client
5X1OGyC.png

CMS
1q71.png

vL01LmG.png

5gIBVzO.png

4QXPPxV.png

Last edited:

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Hmmm, it seems like a nice hotel. I like the colors of your cms, but not much editing has gone into it. It's just a plain, simple cms. Maybe if you edited it alot more, and made it more unique, it'd appeal to more people. Good luck anyway. I'm sure you'll get back to the old ngh.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Hmmm, it seems like a nice hotel. I like the colors of your cms, but not much editing has gone into it. It's just a plain, simple cms. Maybe if you edited it alot more, and made it more unique, it'd appeal to more people. Good luck anyway. I'm sure you'll get back to the old ngh.
I like the fact that it is plain/neat, some hotels have about 10 plugins on the cms and it's horrible.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I like the fact that it is plain/neat, some hotels have about 10 plugins on the cms and it's horrible.

Yeah. It's very neat. It looks good, and like i said, the colors are nice. Me personal, i'd like to see an edited me page. Do something unique. That's just me. I know you'll go far again :)

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Started work on the next theme we will be using.

Updated the me page backdrop to match the CMS's Halloween theme!
s71r.png

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Lovely hotel, everyone should sign up and start playing this, really decent. :)

DXBvWD2.png

There there, also 35+ all day without any staff online! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I found a issue causing users not being able to connect to our client, hopefully this has been fixed as I don't know how long this has been here for.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Lol, Your Url.. It's sad when idiots fuck up your site when you worked, hard.. But i know Lewis doesnt quit.. When i met him we worked in a hotel and a few months later Lewis is now owner of one of the big hotels ;) Good luck and I Like your cms..

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Updates!
  • Removed Halloween Theme
  • Uploaded Casual Theme to site!
  • Changed swf to the normal logo.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
dis guy retro is amazing, one of the best retro ive played. One thing i dont like, R63B. But even tho i hate r63b i still like dis one and only dis 1.

JOIN The best hotel ever nexgen

Aspiree

Nov 27, 2013
I used to be Senior Admin on NGH and I can say it IS a good hotel , great CMS and furniture and is always online. Join NOW !

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
Your client has been giving 404's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread