NextGen Roleplay - Weapons - Corporations - NextGenRP.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
Hello and welcome to NextGen Roleplay. Due to NextGenRP being in open BETA you will see various changes through-out the coming days, such as weapon 'nerfs', new game modes, new weapons, new gang objectives and more! We just need to figure the correct balance of how things should run before NextGen Roleplay gets serious!

NextGen Roleplay uses SwiftEMU with, coded rp features from scratch and loads of new emulator fixes and most things being re-coded such as timers, Brawl, Mafia wars and more!

NextGen Roleplay has a good user count to say it's not even been open 1 week! We get a average of 30 users daily. We are growing every second of the day with more users registering and exploring the RP!

We'll be hiring new users to run new corporations so everyone gets a fresh start. Staff members will be a lot more strict, for example asking for a job will result in a 5 minute jail sentence, asking corporation managers for a promotion may get you de-ranked, even fired.

We also have a wide range of weapons, such as Beretta M9, B23R and MP7. Not to forget you can also attack people by hitting them. Each weapon can cost from 100c to 350c!

To make the game a little more fun we added some in-game features such as :Kiss *username* (Kisses anyone you click), :give *username *amount* (Gives other people money) and :equip *weapon name* (Let's you shoot the gun!)

You can no longer change your clothing in public. Changing your clothing is free, the Clothes Store is at the side of the Main Hub, or you can taxi to the room, :taxi 25.

We've added a Leaderboard onto the site so people can see Top Gang Stats, Most Respected Users and Achievements Points & Most online.

A great thanks to Sledmore for coding great features to the Roleplay and for the development. NextGen Roleplay wouldn't be what it is today, without him.

We really do appreciate users who report bugs, glitches, exploits and even new feature ideas to us, the best way to do this is via Facebook or by submitting a ticket in game. In the future we hope to set-up a support centre or integrate the Facebook API to do some magic!

a6c31fc53cc5cf318305fde2e12f250e.png

96e90213454fd8c10477f8250e4139d8.png

14f95f919fe963c7617047c2c4314668.png

a378908e4860d0586d585cbb4d083c36.png

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
NGRP is great!
Lewis and Slemore made this fantastic.

Registered as Divine-Mic!

Clideh

Jun 17, 2012
Really shitty considering who coded it... Was expecting alot better.
Just to clear things up.. Sledmore is the guy who's producing the logic behind the features, he's merely adding what is being asked of him to do.
It's not his fault. If you were able to see the source, I'm pretty certain you'd change that comment you made.

GodFather

The GodFather ✔
Feb 22, 2013
Its fine and good enough of a RP, yes things can improve like the lag and stuff but its fine. Good luck lewis!

Regardz,

Dean

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Its fine and good enough of a RP, yes things can improve like the lag and stuff but its fine. Good luck lewis!

Regardz,

Dean
The lag is due to our server, nothing else we will be purchasing a new server soon!

GodFather

The GodFather ✔
Feb 22, 2013
Hi Lewis,

Your RP is far better then others but just keep it up and listen to the users more. Again Good luck to you and Jake :)

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Like I said in my earlier post, It's one of the best RP's I've seen really enjoy it, nice people and good development pace :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Really shitty considering who coded it... Was expecting alot better.

Rather than be an asshole please actually provide some constructive criticism to what is wrong and I'll work on it, please note that:
  • Staff
  • Economy/VIP/Payments
  • Jobs/Roles/Managers/Clothing Designs
  • Rooms/Backgrounds
  • User Management/Room Management
Isn't anything I handle or will handle, I handle purely the website, database and emulator. But here is two references that point out that we are currently in BETA and expecting bugs that could upset your experience.

The welcome alert (Just noticed I spelled 'some' incorrectly):

gJ9x85Uyls70.png

The welcome article which is found ( ).
Article said:
NextGenRP is here, in open BETA! Currently called 'Buggy BETA', for obvious reasons! Read this article for information regarding a lot of in-game activities.

Welcome to NextGenRP: Buggy BETA! We had initially planned our opening process to be three days long, however due to unexpected events we shortened our opening process to two days time (Thursday the 26th of September and Friday the 27th of September). We did want users on the hotel by Wednesday the 25th of September to find early bugs before Thursday and Friday, however things happen!

Due to NextGenRP being in open BETA you will see various changes through-out the coming days, such as weapon 'nerfs', new game modes, new weapons, new gang objectives and more! We just need to figure the correct balance of how things should run before NextGenRP gets serious!

Want to get involved with improving NextGenRP?
We really do appreciate users who report bugs, glitches, exploits and even new feature ideas to us, the best way to do this is via Facebook or by submitting a ticket in game. In the future we hope to set-up a support centre or integrate the Facebook API to do some magic!

- Hotel Management

Back to the point, we consider the hotel to be un-stable whilst we are developing it and getting it up to standards, since opening we have experienced no crashes and over 26 hours up time, right now we have 16 hours up time.

NGRP has been rushed since day one (which has annoyed me), we've not had a lot of time to work on NGRP due to college and only one person is developing it, me.

I would appreciate it if you would narrow it down to what is 'shitty' and what needs improving, otherwise you're just annoying me for ignoring the obvious term 'BETA'.

Regardz,

Dean

@Bull is right about the lag, its purely down to the VPS - the VPS was a rush of a decision, had no time due to Lewis' hosting provider being sold, so we quickly found an alternative, once a new VPS is sorted we should be rocking!

Bertrude

Feb 10, 2013
The path finder is absolutely fucked.. Have to move 1 space at a time, most of the time.
Their is a big lack of commands, and lack of explaining what the commands are.
The map is absolutely horrible, and needs recreating.
I would like to see drug dealing in a RP server that actually worked, and made people want to buy the dope..
Maybe sell ounces of drugs for like 150c.. Then users could sell them them for 10c a gram/point, and make 280c back.. That would be cool as shit.
Also to add effects to them, like crystal meth makes your user run faster.. ( I can only do it with cheatengine, but i'm sure someone of your expertise could figure it out.)
Maybe marijuana gives you health back.. Maybe cocaine adds unlimited energy..
That would be sick as hell.. But, i'm not expecting that... It would be nice if the path finder worked though, and the map was redone.
Would be nice to see the commands you need to use to be listed as well.. ( I had no idea how to buy a gun. )

Other then that it looks nice, and i'm sure youll surpass fabbo if you keep it up.

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
The path finder is absolutely fucked.. Have to move 1 space at a time, most of the time.
I would like to see drug dealing in a RP server that actually worked, and made people want to buy the dope..
Maybe sell ounces of drugs for like 150c.. Then users could sell them them for 10c a gram/point, and make 280c back.. That would be cool as shit.
Also to add effects to them, like crystal meth makes your user run faster.. ( I can only do it with cheatengine, but i'm sure someone of your expertise could figure it out.)
That would be sick as hell.. But, i'm not expecting that... It would be nice if the path finder worked though, and the map was redone.
Would be nice to see the commands you need to use to be listed as well.. ( I had no idea how to buy a gun. )

Other then that it looks nice, and i'm sure youll surpass fabbo if you keep it up.

I'm not sure what BETA means to you, it means it's not a finished product and it's being worked on which means things improve over time.
Also when you can code some of the features NGRP already has you can then call things "shitty"

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013

The map is temporary I know the map is fucked I know it doesn't work for all browsers we will be adding a new map shortly.
We are only in beta so stuff like drugs are not done yet!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Okay thank you for actually replying with feedback, the pathfinding is fine, here is a for you ( ). The map is horrible and wasn't something done by me, and I know the code was ripped by searching it.

@Bull wants drugs, but all RP hotels implement them extremely shitty, which is why we do not have the bins that apparently give you drugs, I will be working on drugs, cars and other stuff tonight - Lewis is writing up how he would like them made, making a user walk faster is pretty easy.

Feel free to visit the ( ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread