Flash Nexo Hotel ~ Offshore VPS ~ Join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAdEzMod

Aug 22, 2012
izxd.png
Offshore VPS | R63b | 24/7

Nexo Hotel ~ The FREE Hotel
Nexo Hotel is a 24/7 Hotel offering a great selection of furni, events, and an excellent staff team. We are always looking for new members to help make Nexo Hotel the best retro on the net.​
Screenshots
Server​

k1es.png
In-Game

vm7r.png

ME PAGE
xIa9QZA.png

Join Today!
Nexo Hotel - Make friends, join the fun, get noticed!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
CMS hasn't be edited that much. Client looks like the normal BcStorm if I am not mistaken? Your /me page has 'Hydro' hotel. Having 'Fucking' in badge descriptions make you look un-professional.. Can't see this getting far but good luck.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
  • Your hotel has 2 logo's?
  • The CMS looks like you've done nothing to it;
  • The CMS is boring;
  • Your economy already looks fucked.
  • Xampp. lol.

SpAdEzMod

Aug 22, 2012
CMS hasn't be edited that much. Client looks like the normal BcStorm if I am not mistaken? Your /me page has 'Hydro' hotel. Having 'Fucking' in badge descriptions make you look un-professional.. Can't see this getting far but good luck.
Thanks for the feed back we had the whole CMS deleted and we just used this one from a friend, we should be changing to Uber2.0.

• Your hotel has 2 logo's?
  • The CMS looks like you've done nothing to it;
  • The CMS is boring;
  • Your economy already looks fucked.
  • Xampp. lol.
Yes it is Xampp we are going to setup IIS soon as I'm waiting for zgillis to get back from his Job.

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
The CMS is really boring not going to lie, changing to Uber 2.0 shouldn't be too hard/isnt.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Hotel has potential, just keep changing things to make them better. Good luck!

SpAdEzMod

Aug 22, 2012
The CMS is really boring not going to lie, changing to Uber 2.0 shouldn't be too hard/isnt.

I agree, but I've been trying to recruit some technicians and me and zgillis have been working to put money toward the vps. We spend about 4-7 hours on the hotel a day.

Hotel has potential, just keep changing things to make them better. Good luck!

Thank you for the feed back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread