Show DevBest NewSys - News Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright, I know the last post has been a while. But I really liked this system, and I saw the Edit User page wasn't finished yet. So I made one. Just edit the file in admin/editusers with the following code:

I translated it for myself to Dutch, I translated it back to English to release it here. All credits go to Ryan for making this awesome system.

It looks exactly like the Add Users page, the only thing thats diffrent is the buttons on the bottom. Instead of that 2 buttons, there only is a "Update" button.

Reactions: JB

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
Alright, I know the last post has been a while. But I really liked this system, and I saw the Edit User page wasn't finished yet. So I made one. Just edit the file in admin/editusers with the following code:

I translated it for myself to Dutch, I translated it back to English to release it here. All credits go to Ryan for making this awesome system.

It looks exactly like the Add Users page, the only thing thats diffrent is the buttons on the bottom. Instead of that 2 buttons, there only is a "Update" button.

Hahah, wow thanks man, you have helped me heaps (Y)

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
No problem, I'm glad you like it. :)

EDIT: I think I'm gonna try to add a catagory system.
Nice, what would that be for? Would you like to work with me on this, I could do with another hand actually :p, credits to you will be included for bits and pieces ;)

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Well Gibbo i'll have to say I'm jealous you're such a good worker and you've always provided nice things keep it going!

Reactions: JB

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Adding/editting/removing a catagory is now finished. Gonna continue now...

R3TR0Z

Aug 11, 2010
I'm really looking up to Gibbo and his works it's very cool how he developes things it really suprises me.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Hello!

We just released the complete version of 1.0 ("Fairly Odd Parents"). We are now starting to work on version 2.0 ("Pokémon"). If you find any bugs or flaws in 1.0 we will update that version in a matter of time. However we are now mainly developing on 2.0.

I will create a 2.0 development thread in a matter of time, you can post your ideas so I can expend the To-Do list. We hope you all like it. For the links, go to the main post. Thanks! We are releasing 1.0 under a GNU Public License.

Kind Regards,

Wessel Verhey & Ryan Gibbo
NewSys Developers
[email protected]

================== EDIT ==================
We are currently writing a quick update (1.1). This will contain:
+ Version Checker
+ Extended Admin Page
+ Little bug fixes (nothing major)

Release will be soon at

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Nice work ryan, Seen you online just now so thought I'd bump this. Always loved your work :)

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Love it! Thanks for the live demo, I'm going to try it out right now! Maybe edit it a little such as colors :p Thanks!

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
I just tried it and I am getting these error messages, can someone please help? Thanks!

0wBgGLC.png

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Don't use mysql_*, use MySQLi or PDO.

Also, have you given your database user permissions to perform actions on the database?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
As you are using a free webhost, you should probably use a different MySQL host.

Don't use mysql_*, use MySQLi or PDO.

Also, have you given your database user permissions to perform actions on the database?
The whole system is still based on MySQL, if he can't fix this he can't probably convert the whole thing to MySQLi or PDO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread