Flash NewHabbo.in ~ R63B ~ HIRING ~ 99.99% UPTIME ~ LATEST UI ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Hello Devbest users,
NewHabbo is a brand new R63B retro hotel, that will provide you a more better retro experience with all of the latest updates and furniture.
NewHabbo is owned by Tyler (Nippy) and a wonderful helping staff team that will help you about around the hotel providing you not only support, but fun with events and competitions.

Features and uniqueness
- Powered by PLUSEMU
- Great staff team
- Updated client [Features]
- The newest UI
- Customized RevCMS Skin

Why Join?
Every hotel deserves a fair chance at becoming popular. But NewHabbo is more then just a regular hotel wanting popularity. We listen to what our community needs and wants. We allow people to give suggestions and feedback. Not only are we ran on the latest updates but we have an excellent catalog with all of the latest furnitures!
listen to what our community needs and wants. We allow people to give suggestions and feedback. Not only are we ran on

Our Community
NewHabbo is a growing community in which offers a wide range of activities and events.

Screenshots
Index:
You must be registered for see images attach

Me Page:

Staff Page:

Client:

Join now!

Last edited:

Ruthless

♫ Harry ♫
Mar 17, 2014
I love these CMS , I used to use them on my hotel :D

Good luck with your hotel man :p

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Great Hotel! Ill have to update alot on this cms though. You should either add a radio or remove that content since i left it as a dummy. Eitherway, There will be alot of stuff to be improved :) Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread