Newbie needs help & have questions. :)

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
Hello folks! :) I need some of help. I planing to start own retro but I don't know is it worth it in 2020 if flash is dying?

Also I have no clue what I need to make own retro since last time when i even tried to make own local retro it was those times when xampp was the thing.. (I don't know is it still in 2020)
And what is good & stable emulator with swf?

What is good host site & protection etc. I understood that not only host needed but protections too so that can't dos down or hack it.

I have so much to learn and that's why i wish if someone could answer and guide me some steps so i could learn it. :)

Thank you! :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello folks! :) I need some of help. I planing to start own retro but I don't know is it worth it in 2020 if flash is dying?

Also I have no clue what I need to make own retro since last time when i even tried to make own local retro it was those times when xampp was the thing.. (I don't know is it still in 2020)
And what is good & stable emulator with swf?

What is good host site & protection etc. I understood that not only host needed but protections too so that can't dos down or hack it.

I have so much to learn and that's why i wish if someone could answer and guide me some steps so i could learn it. :)

Thank you! :)
Check out our tutorial and releases sections. Yes, even though many modern browsers won’t allow Flash, others will. There’s months off yet. Just follow some tutorials and try it out, report back here if you get stuck.

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
Aye, I did start lookup tutorials what site has to offer. However i dint found tutorial how do i chance the hotel view? (The view when you are not in any room) Is it on db side editing that?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Aye, I did start lookup tutorials what site has to offer. However i dint found tutorial how do i chance the hotel view? (The view when you are not in any room) Is it on db side editing that?
Hotel view is in the variables, the images however are found in the folder reception in your c_images

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
And now interesting question: How do i add housekeeping and Camera? My emu seems to have camera loaded but in game its not there? (The camera icon)
Post automatically merged:

I also wonder how would i make new page at shop? (The in game shop where is: 'front page, furnis, bulding, staff' etc) And I also like to make new rank if that is any possible? (I don't want to be seen who is admin in my hotel on community site > staff section.)

Last edited:

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
And now interesting question: How do i add housekeeping and Camera? My emu seems to have camera loaded but in game its not there? (The camera icon)
Post automatically merged:

I also wonder how would i make new page at shop? (The in game shop where is: 'front page, furnis, bulding, staff' etc) And I also like to make new rank if that is any possible? (I don't want to be seen who is admin in my hotel on community site > staff section.)

To add a new page find out the parent page ID first then inset a new row into the catalog_pages table setting the parent ID correctly along with the rank, name ect and update your catalog using the command for that emulator.

Ashenlord

Mar 20, 2020
To add a new page find out the parent page ID first then inset a new row into the catalog_pages table setting the parent ID correctly along with the rank, name ect and update your catalog using the command for that emulator.
And what about New / Custom Rank? I do not want my avatar showing in Community section at staff section. But i still need those commands tho.

Users who are viewing this thread