New York New Years Eve Trip

Jenx

Nov 29, 2016
Hello DevBest,

I am here to get some opinions for a trip I am going to this upcoming New Years Eve. Myself and six other friends are traveling to New York to watch the ball drop however we have never been to New York ever in our lives so we need some suggestions on places we should visit on our trip or websites that could lead us to getting more information on what we should expect. The majority of us range between the age of 21-23 so we are out to visit night clubs and night life around the same age we are, not to party with a bunch of oldies.

Yes we plan to get drunk and have a great time.

What are some clubs, attractions or nightlife you would highly recommend or consider?

Really appreciate the feedback!

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
u gotta hit juniors they got 1 in queens, 1 in brooklyn & one in manhattan but u gotta go to the one in brooklyn cus the other ones only serve macaroni & shit. at the one in brooklyn u can get meals im talkin like plates of food with sides and different kinds of cake to go along with it, but yea, im not from there, stay up tho cuz, im tryna get to 25th

Last edited:

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I'm going their to watch the ball drop as well also for the performance by maria Carey before the ba!l drops. He he

Users who are viewing this thread