New Upcoming Retro

Miracle

Sep 26, 2023
Hey Devbest!

I'm here today because we have a small team of amazing people working hard behind the scenes to provide the community with a friendly, welcoming and safe retro for everyone to enjoy.

We have alot of work to get through, and I am seeking additional help from those who think they could be a good addition to our team.

From room builders, to graphic designers, we need any help we can get because we are really passionate on making this a great retro for all to play.

If you think this could be of interest to you, please drop your discord below and I will DM you soon as I get a chance!

We really appreciate any interest!

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I'd love to know some more information if possible. Your thread doesn't reveal even a name.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
If this is HabboX or a hotel that involves "Playboy" then I wouldn't be interested and nobody else should.

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
I don't even know what HabboX is, or "Playboy", so no assumptions without facts please.
Never made an assumption. That is why I started my statement with "If" - aren't you the Miracle from Habba?

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
This is not miracle from Habba, have spoken to her about it.
I believe the ex-managers are still trying to frame her, they started with Yzel and have moved on to miracle.

Linkestt

Nov 8, 2013
This is not miracle from Habba, have spoken to her about it.
I believe the ex-managers are still trying to frame her, they started with Yzel and have moved on to miracle.
Ah okay, that's sad.

Users who are viewing this thread