League of Legends New summoners' Rift

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
This video is just a sneak peak of the new Summoners' Rift. They said it's still work-in-progress, so I guess it won't arrive anytime soon.

What do you guys think about it? R.I.P Wight Camp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Same,it's just 2 ugly,user peak will drop.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
I doubt the userpeak would drop to be frank i think its a massive improvement, i love it. Compared to the current one the way the drag spawns & other golems etc. 1 thing i didn't like was that frog thing

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Just watched the . I must say I'm a bit torn. On one hand, I suppose it'll be less distracting, but at the same time, it's a lot less colorful and "fun" (but I suppose that's the point, as it can get in the way). If there is one thing that I do like, it's the new look of the monsters - I think that they did a really good job there.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It's like any huge site/game and so on.. People are "scared" of change, yet they're the first to moan if a change hasn't happened in a long time? Tbh, I think being open minded about this, rather than hating straight out, will help us all out. (that was aimed at those just hating)

I agree, it does look cartoony but I also think the setting feels more like it should, almost as if it matches the game play. One thing I don't really like too much is the monsters, so having to disagree with Josh on that one, purely because I feel it looks too "childish" like others have said. Anyways, each to their own I guess.

It is still a WIP so a few things may change from now.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Since i'm in the PBE server , my fps just went up quite a bit it looks more friendly to the eye aswell i can't wait for it to be released.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I really like it, it has a much more crisp, clean and as the video kept saying a much more clear look to it

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I don't think this will come out anytime soon. Most probably after the 2014 Championships and the transition to Season 5.

Users who are viewing this thread