New Subscription Colour?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I would say yes would be nice to have a platinum! with a massive storage space and mega access. Also while we're on this subject again I'll say that a winning subscriber would be nice for events.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Nice idea, and it could be coloured a sort of cyan colour? Maybe like diamond on Minecraft. Could even get CraftBest VIP too when you purchase it?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
why would platinum be Cyan? Platinum is like a silvery, grey(ie) / whitey colour?
Its a nice idea, good for all the rich kids out there

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
why would platinum be Cyan? Platinum is like a silvery, grey(ie) / whitey colour?
Its a nice idea, good for all the rich kids out there

But our new minecraft server has recently been released, and I was wondering if we could relate it to this. I would buy it ^^.

Hotel9

May 31, 2011
Platinum is a Veery Good Idea U better tell Aaron to post a thread on here so then RastaLulz Listens to him and adds it :p

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Platinum is a Veery Good Idea U better tell Aaron to post a thread on here so then RastaLulz Listens to him and adds it :p

All members are listened to, however the subscription will be added when Rasta feels it's necessary but your suggestions are taken to account.
Some idea's will be ignored for some good reason, however it's a good idea; How about actually telling Rasta you would like included in the platinum e.g 200x200 avatar, unlimited messaging space etc.

It will be added if it's needed.

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
All members are listened to, however the subscription will be added when Rasta feels it's necessary but your suggestions are taken to account.
Some idea's will be ignored for some good reason, however it's a good idea; How about actually telling Rasta you would like included in the platinum e.g 200x200 avatar, unlimited messaging space etc.

It will be added if it's needed.

Lets Hope this idea is added and is taken into consideration :p

Users who are viewing this thread