NEW Retro Hotel All Set Up - Recruiting Staff!

NathanDT

Apr 13, 2022
Hi All,

I've been working on my own hotel over the past 2 months which will be focussing on a steady economy and a friendly community.

I'm based in the UK but completely open to other nationalities joining the team as it would be beneficial to have other timezones active within the hotel.

The homepage hasn't been touched just yet but I have managed to put the hotel in a position where it's almost ready to open after the homepage has been finished and also staff have been recruited. I have a plan in place in terms of advertising the hotel and have no doubt it will gain popularity fast as I come from a world of marketing.

If you would like to take a look at the site so far please feel free: and also join the discord which I have fully kitted out!

I am currently recruiting for the following positions; if interested please message me on discord: Calipo#8296

Habbo Orange Developer
Habbo Orange Economy Manager
Habbo Orange Senior Moderator
Habbo Orange Moderator
Habbo Orange Events Staff
Habbo Orange Trial Mod
Habbo Orange Economy Member

Last edited:

Munchy

Oct 9, 2021
Hey Bro same here, but i feel like i can learn alot from you as im new to this think you can be able to explain some information to me you can add me on Discord
Jason#3148

Users who are viewing this thread