New Register/login page for uberCMS error!

sidney123

Jul 5, 2010
Hi there, I'm back :p

I made a uberCMS with a new login/Register page (Dutch) and I give the CMS to him because he wants to run his hotel. Now, when I register on my own website I didn't get a error.

( )

And when I will register on HIS hotel, I get a error when I will finish the registration, he didn't redirects me to /welcome.php or whatever it is.. It redirects me to .

Check it out ( )

And here is the error:

Code:
Warning: date() [[URL="http://newbhotel.servebeer.com//quickregister/function.date"]function.date[/URL]]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.users.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.users.php:86) in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 190

This is when I fill in the Captha code correctly and when I click on Go! then that error comes up.

He is using xampp 1.7.2 with "UberCMS For R59" and Slaxxers' UberEMU V3 database.

Thanks for ur help!

================================================================================================

FIXED!

Putted in "Europe/Paris" (with quotations) in php.ini by [Date]!!

Users who are viewing this thread