New R63 Retro - Looking for Techs and Coders.

T3ch

May 23, 2013
Hello Guys, i opened a new hotel which is on vps am looking for coders. I have a vps 5gb ram, 200gb hdd, 2 cores and etc, Also i have a domain for it. Also i want a coder who can design and edit cms and etc. Techs to fix errors and etc. if you would like this job please pm me and show me proof and etc. Also i will give you vps access and database access. Thanks.

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
I can do it add my skype : joshua.medina8
I own this :
But closed =)

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
saBYRH2.png

DONT TRUST

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hello Guys, i opened a new hotel which is on vps am looking for coders. I have a vps 5gb ram, 200gb hdd, 2 cores and etc, Also i have a domain for it. Also i want a coder who can design and edit cms and etc. Techs to fix errors and etc. if you would like this job please pm me and show me proof and etc. Also i will give you vps access and database access. Thanks.
Do you expect this to be done for free or you'll offer something in return of the service? What specific languages do you want us to code and what's the link to your retro?

T3ch

May 23, 2013
Do you expect this to be done for free or you'll offer something in return of the service? What specific languages do you want us to code and what's the link to your retro?
i will offer something for the services such as £20 a week

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
I can assist for free as a volunteer but I won't do the job by myself hire someone who will do some work for you when I'm not around since im doing it volunteerily.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I won't do it for money I'd rather do it free intead. Please send your Skype if interested.

Don't trust Joshua he's been trying to get access from every person using the same excuse.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I can assist for free as a volunteer but I won't do the job by myself hire someone who will do some work for you when I'm not around since im doing it volunteerily.
Then what is the point in him hiring you at all if you're not going to be doing the work? Lmfao.

I'd suggest finding someone that already owns a hotel to help you out because most of the time they know what they are doing.

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Then what is the point in him hiring you at all if you're not going to be doing the work? Lmfao.

I'd suggest finding someone that already owns a hotel to help you out because most of the time they know what they are doing.
You seem to be going around the forum with your LQ posts.
You dont seem to ever read what the person says carefully.
I never said I wouldn't do any work I said that I wouldn't do ALL the work.. as im volunteerily working I won't be doing everything.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
I'll have to agree with Ying. I'm not some kind of walking dog so I'm not going to be doing everything the owner should be doing something himself too.

And whn I'm going to do something then I'm doing it for free not requiring any money for it neither charging.

Twerk: Finding someone who already runs a hotel is useless They'd not help you because they have a own hotel to care about and not about yours.

You indeed make LQ posts.

Users who are viewing this thread