New post ratings

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Hello DevBest,

Today I suggest that we take the likes and upgrade the system! I call it Proposition 24

Add this. It'll make "liking" things funner!

Also, Josh can add and remove the options. So if we don't like how many there are he can remove some

Last edited:

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
SO MANY GOD DAMN OPTIONS..

Its effort to flick through and select the most appropriate one. I'd probably end up just not bothering. Simple UX, mayn! Come on.
Once you know the options all it will take is identifying with the photo. Are you seriously that lazy?
Also, you can remove options or add some. So Josh can take shit ones off and leave (like, dislike, agree) etc

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Once you know the options all it will take is identifying with the photo. Are you seriously that lazy?
Also, you can remove options or add some. So Josh can take shit ones off and leave (like, dislike, agree) etc
Lazy? Hell yeah, I'm a typical web user.. I want to achieve what I want as quickly and simple as possible :p

It adds fun to the liking system and encourages it more, I agree with you there. Although I just don't see any real worthwhile benefits.

Let's just see what others think, ey?

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I've seen this being used on minecraft forums, to be honest it's a waste of money, I currently love the simply like system. But then again it might just be me.

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
I've seen this being used on minecraft forums, to be honest it's a waste of money, I currently love the simply like system. But then again it might just be me.
Ah, didn't know it costed so much ( didn't look). Yes I agree, not worth the money

Users who are viewing this thread