New logo

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
So just made a new quick logo for my forum account, rate it if you want to.
nnrCqvc.png

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looks good, but the font is too small for example just look at your avatar on here xD, looks nice though :up:

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Looks good, but the font is too small for example just look at your avatar on here xD, looks nice though :up:
Thanks, yeah haha just realized how small it looks on the side, I guess it's not so bad on profile or anywhere else like in the thread.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Font looks decent, its just the size of the font which is really bad. As you can see through your profile picture, its pretty small and not alot of people like me with glasses can't see that writing. Improvements for now would be to get the font size up and try some more colours and shades on the logo.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Font is hard to read a little bit, especially when you put it as your profile pic. Make larger like Owen suggested #Glasses

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Just not sure if it would ruin it if i was to put the font size up or not

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Crop some of the background out before making it your profile picture. It won't shrink it as much and the text will look bigger without changing the font size.

Looks real good though.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Looks nice, but at first I didn't know what it said. I swore it said "Rios" until I looked at your username and noticed that it's "Bios"

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Looks nice, but at first I didn't know what it said. I swore it said "Rios" until I looked at your username and noticed that it's "Bios"
I think it looks great. Nice job, Geo.
Yeah, it's just the way the logo is designed. Thanks for the feedback.

Crop some of the background out before making it your profile picture. It won't shrink it as much and the text will look bigger without changing the font size.
It's already on my profile picture but yeah I'll have a look at cropping some of the background out of it if i get around to it.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
You should experiment with different colors. I don't think that color font fits the font well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
The white glow against the blue gradient doesn't really fit. Try making the actual text itself a lighter colour and it's probably look better.

Users who are viewing this thread