Show DevBest New layout for Mark-Eriksson.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm always redesigning my damn site, but I'm pretty proud of this.

I'm merely just looking for feedback on it and what could be different, insult it or whatever I'm not bothered, I just want to know what's good and what's bad.

For those of you wondering what fonts I used, they are:
  • Verdana
  • ArtBrush (ShareFast font)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Nice. You look like a nice coder. The layout looks nice.
Thanks, and I shall let you be the judge of that.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
I like the layout, but i don't really like the colour for the header ;(
Perhaps a blue/green like colour could be better ;D

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I've seen layouts EXACTLY like this, only difference is the colour.
Of course you have. It's only a header and two columns with content in.

- I had a comment on Facebook from someone saying they don't like the orange, maybe I'll add a colour changer.

Ink

Jun 4, 2010
Of course you have. It's only a header and two columns with content in.

- I had a comment on Facebook from someone saying they don't like the orange, maybe I'll add a colour changer.

That would be me. :3 Looks good still. I just don't think the original colour appealed to me.

I've seen layouts EXACTLY like this, only difference is the colour.

In all fairness of course you have. It's hard to be original on the internet or in general now a days. Everything has already been thought of at some point or another. This is a pretty generic template that a majority of people use simply because users understand it and don't have to spend 30 minutes trying to figure out how to navigate around the site.

LeonH

Jan 22, 2012
My background, of course. That's Notepad++ (@Muffins) I personally use Sublime Text, it's sexy. In my opinion the header is ugly. Like mentioned above; maybe a blue or green color?

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
This looks nice! Would be interested in developing a template for a File Uploading CMS? It will be released.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
My background, of course. That's Notepad++ (@Muffins) I personally use Sublime Text, it's sexy. In my opinion the header is ugly. Like mentioned above; maybe a blue or green color?
It's not your background at all. Like said, it's hard to be original and you never invented the 'noise effect background' so suck a dick.

- the theme is called Renowned for Notepad++.

LeonH

Jan 22, 2012
Look Mark, why do you deny it? If you just asked I'd be happy to let you my shit.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Look Mark, why do you deny it? If you just asked I'd be happy to let you my shit.
Lol, dude suck a dick. I used #ccc and added a noise effect of around 2.7% to it, so shut the fuck up. It's not your background, lol :s.

- I have a few projects on at the moment, and I already have a file uploading site done.

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
Very nice mate! Maybe you could have a fiddle with how the bottom border looks, for e.g.., I like to use border-bottom: thin dotted #CCC;

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
It's not your background at all. Like said, it's hard to be original and you never invented the 'noise effect background' so suck a dick.

- the theme is called Renowned for Notepad++.
Nice and thanks xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread