New Identity for myself

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
It's been a while since I last posted anything on DevBest, and it's time to get your opinions on some new stuff I'm currently in work with.

I needed a new identity, since the current (moustache man) felt a little outdated, too similar to the moustache-cult so on and so forth.

My idea was to use my real name, even though it's not the most beautiful it got it's values when promoting yourself and designing stuff, am I right? So here goes, here are some mockups...

Rounded style
Squared style
Come with your feedbacks on these, and help me get a new identity for myself!​
Note: Please make sure to click on the previews to see the larger versions for more crispiness!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Great to see some of your work again. I don't know your real name, so I can't really say anything about that. But I need to say it really looks great. I prefer the rounded style though.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Oh sorry, my real name is Christian Petersen :) By the way I should propably warn you already that the rounded style might look similar to this was not intended, nor did I get the inspiration from any source - just a coincidence.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Ah, in that case I'm 100% about the rounded one, because imo it's clearer, to be more exact number 3/4.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Agreeing with what is said above, 3 rounded seems the best way to go. Although they're all pretty decent.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
@ All of the people who said Rounded #4.
The squared #4, or a different rounded one should be picked as has already stated:
By the way I should propably warn you already that the rounded style might look similar to this was not intended, nor did I get the inspiration from any source - just a coincidence.
People would just think you copied it from Colgate Palmolive and would give you hate.

Squared #4 is a definite! :)

Users who are viewing this thread