New hotel, Need help running it, everything set and paid for.

Harb

Mar 23, 2015
Just opened yesterday, not very familiar with much about editing many things, but looking for someone with experience who could help me out. Everything is paid for and set up. I just need help editing it and setting it up to the way i want it. Anyone willing to help a newcomer out?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Il help you out if you want since its not all about Money.. JAY!
I agree it is not all about money, for somethings I charge but for one person I have given him so much help over last three days, haven't actually logged onto my own VPS and charged fucking nothing.

Anyway, depending on the job, I will help you out for free/money but am not willing to be a full time ranked member if that is what you're looking for.

CMS Development: £9 a week or £1.50 a day.
Basic fixes: Free
Database work (depends on amount and emulator)
Catalogue (same prices as CMS development)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I'll do anything for free, I Enjoy doing it, so I don't want to be paid.
Yes, but to be honest, your ability is not the best when it comes to developing the CMS etc. And am assuming he will want some of that done by the bit saying
I just need help editing it and setting it up to the way i want it
No offence of course, I am also not the best.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I agree it is not all about money, for somethings I charge but for one person I have given him so much help over last three days, haven't actually logged onto my own VPS and charged fucking nothing.

Anyway, depending on the job, I will help you out for free/money but am not willing to be a full time ranked member if that is what you're looking for.

CMS Development: £9 a week or £1.50 a day.
Basic fixes: Free
Database work (depends on amount and emulator)
Catalogue (same prices as CMS development)
Sounds nice, you can count me in. Hit me up on skype: JayEcho2013

Might have some time to help ya out.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Tbh everyone here, if you want to do the role then private message him instead of literally posting about who can do this or what. Thanks.

On topic:
Make sure you look for someone who has alot of experience and evidence of their work. JayCustom is a good example, his been in the retro community for ages so his more trustable.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Tbh everyone here, if you want to do the role then private message him instead of literally posting about who can do this or what. Thanks.

On topic:
Make sure you look for someone who has alot of experience and evidence of their work. JayCustom is a good example, his been in the retro community for ages so his more trustable.
I do agree, everyone knows who Jay is.

Users who are viewing this thread