*NEW* Habbo Welcome Lounge

R0B_

Feb 4, 2019
So, i've been playing about with habbo GFX for a little while..
This is my second Welcome Lounge gfx, not claiming 100% of the work as i've picked and chosen little bits from other WL's

my first attempt is live atm over at

Let me know what you think

Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
It's really nice except the floor imo ^

Can see you've used the bling flooring but it has a very specific 2x2 shine so yours is all mishmashed on the lower half but looks good at the top.

5d484b862.png
2481e506d.png

Would be pretty easy to fix still though!

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Looks nice, but the flooring bothers me. You can tell that it's a 2x2 tile, I'd suggest making it look more natural.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
The lip on the wall confuses me, seems almost unnecessary, the floor as mentioned above, could use work.. also the window dots? not sure what those are about, other than that, nice work.

R0B_

Feb 4, 2019
The lip on the wall confuses me, seems almost unnecessary, the floor as mentioned above, could use work.. also the window dots? not sure what those are about, other than that, nice work.
those window dots were a layer i forgot to delete haha...

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm going to Add-On to what Haid said. Looks good just a few issues the tiles being messed up is one. but what i saw first was that the walls were not leveled properly and the window has a problem aswell. Here's a example of a remodel i did for this room for a idea of what you could do.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Looks really good!
I'm going to Add-On to what Haid said. Looks good just a few issues the tiles being messed up is one. but what i saw first was that the walls were not leveled properly and the window has a problem aswell. Here's a example of a remodel i did for this room for a idea of what you could do.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread