NEW HABBO RETRO || GFX ARTIST NEEDED ~ PAID

mretrosx

Sep 12, 2023
Looking for GFX artist to create our logo and banners for a new Habbo Retro. It was created on 13th September 2023, so at the moment we are still in beta and do not have a proper logo or any banners.

Please add my discord - @mretros to discuss this further.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
RetroSetups Discord has a few graphics vendors you can chose from if your are interested, their prices are pretty fair.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Looking for GFX artist to create our logo and banners for a new Habbo Retro. It was created on 13th September 2023, so at the moment we are still in beta and do not have a proper logo or any banners.

I got someone who will do this free of charge and they specialize in UI/UX and Graphic design.

Runner

Jun 30, 2023

What’s the Habbo Retro name? Maybe it’ll motivate someone to make them for free if they know the name of the hotel.

mretrosx

Sep 12, 2023
What’s the Habbo Retro name? Maybe it’ll motivate someone to make them for free if they know the name of the hotel.

Hi everyone,

The retro name is Habden Hotel. We are still in super early days at the moment. But feel free to drop me a message on discord!

@mretros

Runner

Jun 30, 2023
You must be registered for see images attach

Logo from Atom Generator thanks to @Object & @Kasja

I edited the A to give a - through the middle just my preference. I hope this helps, if you haven't gotten a banner yet I will make one for you tomorrow and post it here.

Last edited:

mretrosx

Sep 12, 2023
You must be registered for see images attach

Logo from Atom Generator thanks to @Object & @Kasja

I edited the A to give it s - through the middle just my preference. I hope this helps, if you haven't gotten a banner yet I will make one for you tomorrow and post it here.
Hello, that's solid. I'm just gonna add a little something to it but thats really appreciated thank you.

I don't have a banner just yet, if you can please would be appreciated.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Hello, that's solid. I'm just gonna add a little something to it but thats really appreciated thank you.

I don't have a banner just yet, if you can please would be appreciated.
As mentioned Atom CMS has a logo generator

Currently it got 4 fonts to selects from: :)

Users who are viewing this thread