Recruiting New Habbo Project (In Need Of Developers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetax

Jun 4, 2023
I just bought a retro that was on the market and is currently in need of a reliable full-time developer for pay. I haven't been involved with Habbo or Habbo Retros since 2013/2014 so I am way behind on features and what's in style now. I spoke to a few people from the Krews server that explained to me what Nitro is and how things work now so I'm slightly hip to certain things but still learning and catching up. Feel free to DM me or add my Discord (Zetax#6347) so we can discuss more about this opportunity and project.

Alot of the people I knew from back then no longer play or are interested in Habbo anymore so I am starting from fresh and would have to build some new friendships and relations. This project was already in development but the owners decided to postpone it and move on from the project. After negotiating with them we came to an agreement and they pointed me in the right direction on what I was purchasing. I am knowledgeable of what an Emulator, CMS, and VPS is as I've ran a few retros back then but as far as features and flash ending it puts me in a position where I am lost and confused. I am still learning and catching up and eventually will. To sum it all up, I am looking to build a team of reliable & trustworthy developers/individuals to launch a promising and unique project! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts