New forum section-League of Legends

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Hi,i think devbest should add League of Legends section.Not only that forum needs some more activity besides Habbo Hotel it would be great for new users etc.Fan art,Champion discussion...
Cba to add more text reply your thoughts!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Agree. It's virtually the biggest solo game at the moment - has a massive audience. I see no harm is adding it.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
It should be added but this means we're going to have more people like Reece and Wess talking about it all the time :(

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
We don't have enough users for it.
If you want to post about it you can use General Discussion in the gaming area.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
We don't have enough users for it.
If you want to post about it you can use General Discussion in the gaming area.

Thats kind of why we should add it, maybe @Wickd has LoL friends that'd he'd bring, or maybe a few threads/posts that are submitted in the section will flag up on Google and bring some new people when they're on a searching journey!

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Would it need any sub sections?
Yeah (Fan Art,discussions,strategy,maybe rank latter?)

Thats kind of why we should add it, maybe @Wickd has LoL friends that'd he'd bring, or maybe a few threads/posts that are submitted in the section will flag up on Google and bring some new people when they're on a searching journey!
Yea that's true but if this section existed,eventually LoL players would come.It all starts at 0.

Yeah Trial section sounds good.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I'll just leave this here.. Worth taking a look @RastaLulz @Canadian - Just to show how big league actually is and to support Craig's point about it bringing in more people. I for one, am certain I could bring in a few more members at least who play LoL a lot.

As for sections, I'd avoid fan-art and strategy for now. Fan-art takes a great deal of skill and on other forums I visit, I rarely see fan art being posted - I don't feel DB is big enough to get that section filled. Maybe a thread would cater for fan-art? As for strategy, I feel a section of "Builds" would suit better as people could post their own league builds for various champions and then go into detail on how to play, so this sort of ties in with the whole "strategy" idea.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
How do you plan on posting game builds and strategies?Mobafire has that option but here idk.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
How do you plan on posting game builds and strategies?Mobafire has that option but here idk.
Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess the best way would be to just share the link to your build and for others to comment and give feedback/suggestions for you to take into account - if you get me?

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
we have to think this through its more than just creating a LoL Section.It needs its own thread formating so it'll be easier for users to post guides and such,if you get me?

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
post in gaming section and tag LoL Josh was asked to open other gaming subforums he said if he see's one has enough users he would make it.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Haven't really seen much activity with LoL for it to have it's own section.

Maybe post about it, get some good convos going, more users will join it (maybe), then Josh might add it.

Also, Sledmore does have a point, if it's added, it could attract more users that play it, expanding this forum, and eventually making it a true gaming forum.

Users who are viewing this thread