New feature request

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
I'm not asking for anyone to spoon feed me, but im not a good coder. Can someone code me a page for revcms, where once you get 100 points/diamonds, you can redeem it for credits and it gives you a voucher to enter into the catalogue. I would like this to be for phoenix and revcms. Thanks.

Last edited:

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
I am sure there is a cms with this feature called "Gold Bar Redeemer", You can extract that and do some edits to make it into a "Diamonds/Points" redeemer.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is fairly easy tbh. The hardest part of coding this (the only step I would have to look up) is creating a random letter/number string to insert into Vouchers

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Yeah. I was thinking of ideas to make the points/diamonds useful. Then I thought it'd be good if like once you get a certain amount you can exchange it for gbs/ credits on a cms page. No I wouldnt be able to do that ^^^
Hey. I am starting to learn to code but cannot make that, sorry. If however you do get it, please do release. Thanks
Yeah I will.

This is fairly easy tbh. The hardest part of coding this (the only step I would have to look up) is creating a random letter/number string to insert into Vouchers
Can you please code it then? :D

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah. I was thinking of ideas to make the points/diamonds useful. Then I thought it'd be good if like once you get a certain amount you can exchange it for gbs/ credits on a cms page. No I wouldnt be able to do that ^^^

Yeah I will.

Can you please code it then? :D
I would code it, if it didn't take so much time lol. Add my skype and in my free time I'll try to get it done

Users who are viewing this thread