[New Clipstone] Compiled version of ClipstoneRP for BlackOps2

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
I lost the source to it like an idiot but is what it is, I wanted to make a somewhat of a roleplay server for black ops 2 heres whats in it:
1. Working all time stats script.
2. NickNames.
3. Instead of clantags i used full names so has a working level system up to level 65 like bo2 multiplayer increments the levelup by level x $7500
4. Working Locker System.
5. No bank commands used teddy models for withdrawing and depositing.
6. Slot Machines
7. Pay checks depending on what level vip you have
8. Buyable tags & custom coloured tags.
9. Has the other scripts ive released.

Cant remember what else is in this, If someone wants to decompile it send it me ill upload the individual scripts to my github or ill add you as a contributor.

Only issues it has is that since its not optimized and has a bunch of scripts in it u can only play with up to 4 players anymore and the server spams restarts due to to many parent/child variables!

VIP Names: VIP VIP+ VIP++
Staff Names: MOD

Make sure you use capitals when setting VIP's & Staff MOD('s)

You'll need Fedddddd's T6 UTILS plugin for sockets!

All models are set for the map TOWN no others were added i lost the source before getting to adding support for all maps!

Github Link:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Hi, I uploaded the decompiled version on Pastebin.
link :
Ayeee nice one bro didnt know you were into this type of stuff, Unfortunately its not all decompiled properly due to the decompilers not offering much support for the t6 utils but for the most part its decompiled you got more done than i did haha, ill go through and put whatever i didnt release on my git, if you want to send me your git username and ill add you as a contributor or just add you to the credits?
Post automatically merged:

Ayeee nice one bro didnt know you were into this type of stuff, Unfortunately its not all decompiled properly due to the decompilers not offering much support for the t6 utils but for the most part its decompiled you got more done than i did haha, ill go through and put whatever i didnt release on my git, if you want to send me your git username and ill add you as a contributor or just add you to the credits?
I mightve assumed you were someone i know if i did my bad you have the same name as him!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread