Feedback New Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hey guys, I'v been creating some new animated banners for a habbo retro called Xlide and i would love some feedback and what to improve on the banners to make them outstand to the public on the retrolist.
test1.gif

banner1.gif

xlidebannertest102.gif

xlidebanneranimated1.gif

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
I like them. I feel like they could be a bit better, with some different animations. Like a pixel talking or something like that.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I like them. I feel like they could be a bit better, with some different animations. Like a pixel talking or something like that.

Yeah im currently working on a animation where a avator is talking in a speach bubble that pops up;)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Would You make the Talking Animation For My Hotel Please? hebbo.co.uk btw.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Would You make the Talking Animation For My Hotel Please? hebbo.co.uk btw.

Im still working on the animation but when im done i'll do it for you;)
Just to help you i removed Shea's logo for you ;)
Jdf_Wx_QH.gif

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Off topic: Owen removing my tag is like removing a singers Record Copyright. Don't! I Didn't give you permission.
Ontopic: Banners are alright GJ.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Off topic: Owen removing my tag is like removing a singers Record Copyright. Don't!
Ontopic: Banners are alright GJ.

Yeah sorry but i just thought he would like it without the signiture than paying for it to be removed:)
Thanks for the feedback aswell;3

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Yeah sorry but i just thought he would like it without the signiture than paying for it to be removed:)
Thanks for the feedback aswell;3

The whole point of paying is because it's my content, I Designed it, it's my work, Do NOT remove my stamp from MY work! Yes, Ofcourse he would like it, But it's my content & i didn't give my permission. End of.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
The whole point of paying is because it's my content, I Designed it, it's my work, Do NOT remove my stamp from MY work! Yes, Ofcourse he would like it, But it's my content & i didn't give my permission. End of.

The images You used was habbos, They didn't give you Permission to use nor sell.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
The images You used was habbos, They didn't give you Permission to use nor sell.

And who's using them on a hotel, selling VIP And Ripping, ALL their content, I Designed it, It's mine. I Charge to sell the DESIGN not the images.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
And who's using them on a hotel, selling VIP And Ripping, ALL their content, I Designed it, It's mine. I Charge to sell the DESIGN not the images.

Dude you've just Repeated what you said.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
No Listen, I Don't sell the images, I Sell the image DESIGN Therefore i'm not selling the 'Habbo Content' but a design containing the content. So the design of the banner is mine, Unless i sell it, of which it would then become property of the buyer & they would get the PSD [PhotoShop DESIGN].

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Sorry! Can't help noticing this, LOL You moaned at me a while ago and stated it a while ago how people don't like to pay, So why do you sell them? Lmfao!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Sorry! Can't help noticing this, LOL You moaned at me a while ago and stated it a while ago how people don't like to pay, So why do you sell them? Lmfao!

eh, i thought if you was going to sell banners, i might aswell do it..

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
I like this all, but the 3rd one stands out to me! I have no idea why, it just does!
Good work, keep it up!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I like this all, but the 3rd one stands out to me! I have no idea why, it just does!
Good work, keep it up!

Yeah the 3rd one was my first ever animated banner i done for Xlide and i just needed to use this template for Xlide;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread