Show DevBest Networking Tool

xDotcom

Sep 13, 2015
I programmed this little tool here to make it easier in class for my classmates. So, they found it useful and now I want to share it. With this tool it's easy to monitor and configure windows servers(if you have some knowledge). As this is the first version of it the log will be saved in the same directory as the program.

This program is made in C#

Yes, does say Trojan.MSIL.Crypt at one row, but I'm not fully sure why. But this is a false alarm. If you don't trust, don't download!

007e5ed86c3b3b8d30b948dbba6816dc.png

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
There are hundreds, if not thousands of tools like this, made by serious developers and companies.

I strongly suggest anyone interested in this, not to download this and to seek a professional software.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
There are hundreds, if not thousands of tools like this, made by serious developers and companies.

I strongly suggest anyone interested in this, not to download this and to seek a professional software.

He's only sharing it, not asking for anything in return. Like OP said, if you don't want to or don't trust it, then people don't have to download.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Decompiled & checked the source, besides the fact it could be made a lot better, I don't see anything that could harm your PC. So it is safe to download.

I'm sure @Quackbitch can confirm my thoughts.

xDotcom

Sep 13, 2015
He's only sharing it, not asking for anything in return. Like OP said, if you don't want to or don't trust it, then people don't have to download.

Yeah im not here to compete with companys started to learn programming 2 weeks ago so just wanted to share

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Decompiled & checked the source, besides the fact it could be made a lot better, I don't see anything that could harm your PC. So it is safe to download.

I'm sure @Quackbitch can confirm my thoughts.
Yeah after I posted what I said I decompiled it myself and found out it only uses the command prompt. :)

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Honestly if there's no source don't expect anyone to download it because i'm not lol, looks cool though

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
like he said it was decompiled and clearly obfuscated? That's why I asked for the names of the functions... -facepalm
Clearly obfuscated? What are you talking about. If names like "NetworkTroubleshooter" and "hostname_b_Click" are obfuscated, you really should get some glasses. You have no right to even say facepalm, because you are a moron.

Users who are viewing this thread