'Netbeans, how can i make a scoringsystem?

ciko

Oct 14, 2016
Hallo,
We have made a quiz with several questions, in total 7. we used Jframe in Netbeans, what we want is giving each question 1 point and make a score list thats shows you your score, after finishing the quiz of course.
and if the score is 5 or lower : then failed.

How can we make this, can sombody help please?

ciko

Oct 14, 2016
wtf is thi?? Listen here little bitch, I'm not here to help you, ok? I'm here to abuse users and vent my anger at you all. If you have a problem with that, then don't bother telling anyone, what's the point? Who are they going to believe, me--a trusted and respected moderator as well as a loyal and honourable pillar of the DevBest community, or you--a little bitch who cries over being abused on the Internet? Fuck outta here, kid.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
wtf is thi?? Listen here little bitch, I'm not here to help you, ok? I'm here to abuse users and vent my anger at you all. If you have a problem with that, then don't bother telling anyone, what's the point? Who are they going to believe, me--a trusted and respected moderator as well as a loyal and honourable pillar of the DevBest community, or you--a little bitch who cries over being abused on the Internet? Fuck outta here, kid.
Why don't you shut the fuck up, lad?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hello Ciko.
Step 1:
Create a Java Class-
Code:
public class SuckMyNuts{

public static void main(String[] args){
       System.out.println("Learn 2 code KID");
   }
}

Step 2:
Simply add the GUI

Step 3:
Done.

Btw if the program doesn't run it's most likely cause you need to repeat step 1.

Feb 10, 2016
Assuming you have if statements, you can just add a int variable with increment whenever the statement is true.

OffT: Be kind, I promise you will get thousands of thousands result of this exact problem you have on Google.

Like this:
Code:
Int points = 0; (Somewhere in the class/method so it will not be changed)
points++; (Under every if-statement whenever it's true)

And then in you "Check answers" button or something do this,
Code:
if(points <= 5) {
  // u loose, do something
}
else {
  // u win
}

Last edited:

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Hello Ciko.
Step 1:
Create a Java Class-
Code:
public class SuckMyNuts{

public static void main(String[] args){
       System.out.println("Learn 2 code KID");
   }
}

Step 2:
Simply add the GUI

Step 3:
Done.

Btw if the program doesn't run it's most likely cause you need to repeat step 1.
Dat class declaration thoe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread