.NET install blocked windows 2012 r2 HELP

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Hey devbest,

so i went to run plus emu on my vps and it gave me an option to download .NET so i did that and tryed to install the .NET But i got a blocking error anyone have any ideas on how i can fix this to get plus emu to run thanks in advance!

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
So google, download, and install the update?!?!?!
No need to be a a jackass. At the bottom the error is basically telling you that you need the corresponding (meaning before) .net framework version to 4.6.2 which is 4.6.1
Once you download 4.6.1 then you can proceed to download version 4.6.2 and then lastly whatever .net framework version needed to start the emu (I forgot but it should tell you when you try to run it)

Version 4.6.1:
Version 4.6.2:
and then the final version which you can download by running the emu.
Make sure you restart your vps afterwords and it should work :)

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
No need to be a a jackass. At the bottom the error is basically telling you that you need the corresponding (meaning before) .net framework version to 4.6.2 which is 4.6.1
Once you download 4.6.1 then you can proceed to download version 4.6.2 and then lastly whatever .net framework version needed to start the emu (I forgot but it should tell you when you try to run it)

Version 4.6.1:
Version 4.6.2:
and then the final version which you can download by running the emu.
Make sure you restart your vps afterwords and it should work :)
From what I can see, you're just making him update the framework. Plus emu is on the .Net 4.5 I believe?

If you havent used google before, try it (pretty good)
@Brought Literally told you what to do. Search the update you need up, download it and you're good? I don't get how hard this is................facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
From what I can see, you're just making him update the framework. Plus emu is on the .Net 4.5 I believe?

@Brought Literally told you what to do. Search the update you need up, download it and you're good? I don't get how hard this is................facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg
Thats what its telling him to do. Its telling him he needs the corresponding version to 4.6.2 which is 4.6.1. I know because I've had this issue before.
He needs those required .net framework versions on his server before he can download the version needed to run the emu.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Thats

Haha @iGlenn is just always craving my attention. No one knows who he is tho which is so weird. There are a few obsessed children on here that go through and comment on everything a select few people post. Sad, but I let them do their thing as it's not taking up my time, but theirs. :rolleyes:

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
Haha @iGlenn is just always craving my attention. No one knows who he is tho which is so weird. There are a few obsessed children on here that go through and comment on everything a select few people post. Sad, but I let them do their thing as it's not taking up my time, but theirs. :rolleyes:
What are you talking about? Lots of people know who I am. Just because I have a new display name doesn't mean anything. You were being a smart ass "for dummies?" and I doubt many people know who you are either. In fact I bet more people know me then you lmao.

You think you know everything and like to talk shit to people and call them noobs instead of helping them.
I've probably helped more people on here then you could even dream of so get the fuck out of here before you get put on blast.

3PKNAUe.png

You are nothing but a bully and cancer to the forum and need to be banned.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Who tf would crave your attention? lmao, you're a nobody and probably one of the most hated people on DevBest. I am done arguing with a loser like you before infractions are handed out.
You're a child of incest and I guess I must've hit you right in your insecurities if you're once again spending this much time on me! I look forward to when you seek out my next post and decide to put your two cents in! Until then, sunshine.

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
You're a child of incest and I guess I must've hit you right in your insecurities if you're once again spending this much time on me! I look forward to when you seek out my next post and decide to put your two cents in! Until then, sunshine.
If you are getting butthurt because I quoted you then I didn't even mean to quote you to begin with honestly but if you think i am trying to put my two cents over you then feel free to retort back and I won't reply anymore :up:

Users who are viewing this thread