(Needing A GFX Artist Web Designer)

Mudkips

Oct 12, 2013
Hello, I am looking for a Graphics designer for my Logo For my Minecraft Server Hub website I need a Professional design not Tacky, Just Nice that i will be able to use and also someone who can make me a Design for the site.

Thanks!

-Mudkips.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
most don't do free lance at a company sort of level, I suggest a wage in the project ie.
1 week of work = £5
2'nd week of work £5
Then when you have it done viola

Mudkips

Oct 12, 2013
Here is a picture That i kind of want it incorparated into the Logo i will look for some more Here is the font i want on it i dont know the text i got from google.

HowToHayden

Oct 16, 2013
Is your server called "Minecraft Server Hub" because you haven't exactly provided a substantial amount of information?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Here is a picture That i kind of want it incorparated into the Logo i will look for some more Here is the font i want on it i dont know the text i got from google.
There is no font in those photos

HowToHayden

Oct 16, 2013
So basically you have no name, no colour scheme, no fonts and no dimensions? All the information we have is you want a minecraft logo.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
You need to actually list some details of what kind of logo you want, lol. E.g what the server's name is, and the colours you want it to be related to. Otherwise no one can make one for you?

Users who are viewing this thread