Recruiting Need Some Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Hi Devbest.

Not sure if this is the correct section but still, just gonna get right into it. This is gonna be short.
I need someone to create a habbo retro for me. I'll pay for VPS, protection and I've already got a domain. I've already tried myself but there's always an error that no one can be bothered to fix for me. I already know the specifications I want but I'm not going to waste your time and list them all out.. Instead, just PM me for more info. I want this to be set up via Teamviewer or Join.me.
Add my skype: magiczack.
Post a reply or PM me.

Thank yooouuuu
just realised this is the wrong section BUT STILL HERE WE GO

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hi Devbest.

Not sure if this is the correct section but still, just gonna get right into it. This is gonna be short.
I need someone to create a habbo retro for me. I'll pay for VPS, protection and I've already got a domain. I've already tried myself but there's always an error that no one can be bothered to fix for me. I already know the specifications I want but I'm not going to waste your time and list them all out.. Instead, just PM me for more info. I want this to be set up via Teamviewer or Join.me.
Post a reply or PM me.

Thank yooouuuu
You Should put the error in the Help Section so you can learn instead of having someone else doing it :p

NixxJazli

May 19, 2012
Hi Devbest.

Post a reply or PM me.

Thank yooouuuu
I can help you . pm me

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
Jeffrey's right. Don't give up on it. I had to keep trying for hours and hours on my first retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread